Player Appreciation

Shrimp

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] My dearest kitty, I don't know where to start with you... Thank you, for being one of my bestest friends ever. You are an amazing person inside out who I nearly share the same views with on practically everything.
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] Katie, I know we've had our bumps, and I can be really stubborn sometimes, but know I am only stubborn with people I love, never with strangers. I'll be awaiting the day I can fatten you and Abby within my own discretion <3
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] You're a wonderful, strange being whose company I always enjoy. Thank you for always introducing me to odd, yet entertaining things. You are one creative, silly ball of person :P
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] Escar, thank you for your long friendship, you never fail to amuse me. Sometimes our responses and thought process are so similar it's scary tbh, but yes, thank you for forcing me to watch shows & youtube videos against my own will that I end up thoroughly enjoying :D
[MENTION=513]Lux_[/MENTION] Dearest Leanna, you are a total sweetheart! You never cease to surprise me with your big heart. You're one precious cookie who always deserves the greatest delights in life <3
[MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] I am beyond glad to have gotten to known you, probably the only thing I'll ever appreciate [MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] for :P You are one of the most generous, selfless person I've met. I see you as a role model, and will definitely keep you around past the time I'm out of law school XD You never fail to entertain me, thank you for everything <3
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] Ashley, you're the sweetest thing since molasses XD You're so precious and wonderful to talk to, I love your innocence, you're the best daughter a couple years older than her mother could ever have <3
[MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] Angelo, you're truly a wonderful human regardless of the morbid image you display :P Thank you for putting up with me and watching movies plus AHS with me because I probably would never have the guts without you or Question lol
[MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] Ashton darling, I love how outrageous and silly you can be. I admire your macho self XD And love you to bits :P
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] Wilki, I know we don't talk as much as we used to, but you're still a wonderful friend and we'll forever be bounded by the sacred STEPS! I should get that carved on a key chain tbh lol
[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] Matt, I'm really glad I met you, you're so adorable and fun to be around even though you can get so aggravating at times ugh, jk, I love you and you'll alway be my lil bro.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] Rachel, you are one mighty woman with an awesome sense of humor. I think you're fabulous in every shape and form ok <3
[MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION] You're a fantastic bff drenched with knowledge and humor that never fails to make me giggle.
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] Michael, you are so talented and amazing. I love the silly, creative videos you come up with and enjoy your livestreams. You never fail to keep others smiling, so you best be constantly doing that yourself!
[MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION] You are so sweet and lovely, I miss seeing you around! I always wish you good health and many smiles <3
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] ATOMICASA, my favorite bomb <3 And STARSHIP, my favorite means of transportation, I admire both of you for being some of the most bomb diggity members in the community, always so passionate and eloquent :D
[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] You're a total gem in the community, I always love seeing your good spirit shine, always stay wonderful <3
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] I love how straightforward and real you can be, you're a wonderful person to hang with Cait <3
[MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] Snowhe, you're so sweet and wonderful to speak to, I love running into you in the wee hours of morning, stay lovely <3
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] Maria, you are a strong, beautiful, lovely girl. I always enjoy your company, you're a treasure. I always wish happiness for you :) Never stop smiling, I love you <3
[MENTION=2165]ghoostly[/MENTION] You're not on as much, but you're a total sweetheart. I hope you're doing well and I miss your company <3 SON <3
[MENTION=1598]KingGolden[/MENTION] I wish you were around more often, but the times you are, I always enjoy your company. You're always so clever, witty, and up on your game, it's admiring :P
[MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] Greg! I've known you for a long while and you're on the road to becoming the next Johnny Depp which I'm so proud of lol. Please hook me up with James Franco the next time I'm in LA :P
[MENTION=996]Swords[/MENTION] I miss you incredibly, and I'm trying my best to figure out my Steam password... and username/email... erm.. I struggle. But I hope you're doing well. I appreciate you dropping [MENTION=4447]Goofenator[/MENTION] off with me, because he's pretty great :P
[MENTION=3515]Aglet[/MENTION] I knew you were gonna be my buddy the night you tipped me for bad service. You're a pretty fly guy minus the irritating grammar :P Tbh, your innocence and silliness is what's keeping me tolerant of you. I kid <3
[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] You are such a lovely and genuine person. I really appreciate that. Always remain true and wonderful!
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] You're so adorable and socially inclined LOL, it's admiring. I look forward to our trip to the donut shop one day :P
[MENTION=490]Pockyy[/MENTION] Tessa! You're not around much and I miss that. You've always been sweet, helpful, and genuine. You'll always remain a dear friend to me.
[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] WHOOSHERS! You are an incredible being who I thoroughly enjoy conversing and being silly with. You can be a total sweetheart <3 Mucho props to you for remaining blue, I was a fellow smurf back in the days who failed to keep up with its clan, respect upon thou <3
[MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] I love your witty humor, and omg you are so intelligent and wonderful. Most of all, you were the BEST BARTENDER EVAAAAAAR. I can't thank you enough for that night. I didn't have to worry one bit 'cause I knew I could count on you <3
[MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] Lucas, you are not forgotten, but genuinely missed <3 I hope you're doing well. I hope I can speak to you sometime soon!
[MENTION=2418]Cuban[/MENTION] I miss you! You need to be on more often. Ever since you disappeared, nobody teases me about being Naomi :c
[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] It's nice to see you always suggesting and working on new edits and designs! You're a duck tape guru, I love your work! Thank you for being such a lovely member in the community!
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] You sir! Are a wonderful human! I miss your videos; you are truly a natural director/comedian. I hope you can get back in the game at least during the summer more, but until then, I love hearing from you on skype :D
[MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] FAAAAZE. I miss hanging around you. Especially when we had those late night firework games, like hmm, months ago?? Lol, it's nice to catch you out of your zombie ridings and games once and a while ^_^
[MENTION=3682]RyanJ[/MENTION] I really wish I got to know you better, but in the very small time I did, you were a very thoughtful & silly person :P I hope all is treating you well, thank you once again for the special gift I'll always treasure <3
[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] You seriously came in like the wrecking ballll. You're a wonderful gal who I enjoy seeing lurking around in the game during the wee hours of the morning. You and [MENTION=2660]THUNDERR[/MENTION]-ling were always my favorite go-tos at night. Stay lovely <3
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] You are so adorable and friendly! I always love running into you because you’re always so bubbly and happy-go-lucky! You always leave people around you with smiles! I always found you and [MENTION=1339]Yurgle[/MENTION] adorable & perfect!
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] The first time you joined the game I thought you were someone’s clone because you have the best username in-game! It wasn’t until I would catch you on plug.dj that I realized what a cool person you were with great music taste :P Stay fabulous, jafarteh!
[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] My host event buddy! I love frequently catching you in host event rooms, girl we anticipate, wait, click/execute nearly at the same time ^_^ I also enjoy your company when I get the chance.
[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] MyVMK building guru and the biggest Disney enthusiast in the game! I think you’re beyond rad. I never fail to enjoy any of your guest rooms or games and you’re pretty dang witty and entertaining on the forums. Thanks for making my game experience better with your presence :D
[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] I know you get told this a lot, but I LOVE your rooms! You're always so creative and are gifted with executing your ideas so wonderfully. You also have a big heart :) I enjoy your company and our conversations late at night lol. I'm always glad when my little Shrimp avi makes you smile ^_^
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] You're a total social butterfly of the community. Always remain lovely :)
[MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] I enjoy catching you on late night, you're pretty spiffy and fun to be around :P
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] I appreciate you being a sweetie patotie and calling me out as an abomination every chance you get :')
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] Gaah, you are so adorable and sweet! I always enjoy your presence in-game. You're a wonderful gal! <3
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] You darling are one of the most entertaining players who I always thoroughly enjoy the company of when I get the chance. Stay awesome <3
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] Thank you for not only bringing back something precious from my childhood, but for being the very cause of allowing me to meet some of the most wonderful people who I would've never had the pleasure of meeting without your dedication and effort to this game.

Here's to more appreciation towards these lovely players who I honestly love constantly seeing in-game. You guys remember high school? Seeing those same exact people walk by you in the hallway on a daily basis, developing some sort of comfort with their presence? That's how I feel about you guys. Even if we don't talk on a daily basis, I appreciate each and every one of your presence and will notice if any one of you hasn't been around for a while :P
[MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION] [MENTION=743]BaseballStarz[/MENTION] [MENTION=318]Chan_the_man[/MENTION] [MENTION=4978]chanyeol[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]Cloudyblue[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Donlee[/MENTION] [MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] [MENTION=2730]dudegrumpydude[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Este[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4298]HenWen[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]Finland[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=778]Justjake[/MENTION] [MENTION=371]Kanye[/MENTION] [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] [MENTION=2010]nmisale98[/MENTION] [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=1889]MikeyD[/MENTION] [MENTION=2075]mikeyherbie[/MENTION] [MENTION=3289]Peasants[/MENTION] [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=238]relizabeth[/MENTION] [MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] [MENTION=4790]imsolosugar[/MENTION] [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=2229]SpriteFabio[/MENTION] [MENTION=3315]sunflowery[/MENTION] [MENTION=4540]TheFrozenQueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=344]Cindrbellas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] [MENTION=721]UltimateKong[/MENTION] [MENTION=4569]Magenta[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2310]tarte[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] [MENTION=5132]Strawberry[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] [MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]iDark[/MENTION] [MENTION=4776]Acezboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=503]AlexanderH[/MENTION] [MENTION=545]Amplify[/MENTION] [MENTION=1001]AvenAven[/MENTION]

Many, many thanks and appreciation to the near perfect and optimistic staff team for doing their best and succeeding [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] [MENTION=149]Shane[/MENTION] [MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=1103]pluto-pluto[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION] [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION]

I apologize if I've missed anyone from the top of my head, will edit.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION] - cyber bff duh <33344444444444444
[MENTION=3584]MissRachelAlexis[/MENTION] - RAHCEL alexis texas!!! u r perfect. we r basically same person so cOOL
[MENTION=3661]ashleighsux[/MENTION] - u send the best snepchets & u r so swaggie & ur my tumblr crash . we both lov krispy kreme and money maker mike ugh such gud taste in music
[MENTION=3644]LordDisick[/MENTION] - u make bean laff so much in skype calls and u make bean feel better when shes sad when no one else cares i lov u so much gerdy . eyebrows grow eyebrows lay eggs
[MENTION=3709]Marz[/MENTION] - I MISS U!!! cannot wait for u to come back to vmk omg miss hanging out with you a lot. we just really understand each other ya kno. one of my closest friends on here eva
[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - ur so sweet and make me so happy i luff u ur truly a gr9 friend
[MENTION=2012]kinseycat[/MENTION] - webkinz we need to talk more i miss u, u were one of my first friends on vmk n i lov u 4eva
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - my first dotter i glove u so much child u r so baeutiful
[MENTION=3234]EzraKoenig[/MENTION] - ur so funny u make me laff. am so glad to have met u and ghoosmoos irl. mcdolans soon yah
[MENTION=2165]ghoostly[/MENTION] - ^^^ + best wife evr
[MENTION=775]garfield_boy[/MENTION] - even tho u can be bad child going to rock concerts without me n ur other moms permission i still lov u son. hope boot camp was gud experienc
[MENTION=2593]NightElf[/MENTION] - we dont talk much anymore but i wish we did & u were one of my first vmk friends & i think ur supa rad
[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - finklebummmmer ur just 2 awesome make bean so happi
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - kindist persun in vmk and so funny every1 loves u
[MENTION=4319]Lazynez[/MENTION] - so glad to have met ya u r so great and ur instagram comments alweys crack me up
[MENTION=3650]Arye[/MENTION] - mom i luv u u r such a great friend & couldnt ask for better mom
[MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION] - thank you so much for da sig your art is soo amazing ur so talented
[MENTION=1889]MikeyD[/MENTION] - MilkyD get most funnie award
[MENTION=4455]Gibbyy[/MENTION] - my son beano i lov u so much even tho u a nauddy & r00d child sometiems!!11!!
[MENTION=2797]skyunderthesea[/MENTION] - mizz u so much miss hangin out with u friend u so coot
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - ghirmai has best vmk outfits & is 2 funny. princessbooblegoom is the best even tho u a brony
[MENTION=3339]MashedPotatoes[/MENTION] - my husbond. we enjoy listening 2 rebecca black fridey together n i lov mash tato 5evr
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - best name in game best persun in game
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - alweys mega wrecking bean in pokemon make me cri but ur so awesum
[MENTION=3509]StarlessKnights[/MENTION] - aaahhh ur 2 fun to hang out with and u r so kind 2 me i lov u
[MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION] - ur seriously soo nice and funny i lov the yellow explorer top u gave me with binoculars for stalker vision ty ty ty
[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] - toh i lov u u so sweet and cool and friendly and ur purple cone hat is so stylish
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - famooos!!! everything bout u just rox
[MENTION=891]dolan[/MENTION] - u were beans bff but then u stopped playing make me cry. miss u and ur feathers even tho u mean 2 me u r my fave
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - i lov ur drawings u r so talented and sweet omg cutest ever
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] - nails has nicest mustache in game and is 2 kewl
[MENTION=3758]katrina[/MENTION] - u suk gooby cheese brick but lov u cus u rich. going 2 throw u down corridor <4
[MENTION=3059]groovysqirrel[/MENTION] - groooooobysqireel ur just reely groovy. quack <345
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - kindest and friendliest in all tha land
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - so sweet and fIERCE
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - elanor is hilarious and her stache is tru baeuty
[MENTION=4561]AngelChrissy[/MENTION] - i miss ya we gotta hang out in game sooon u r so awesome ur the best
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] - so carin so sweet and helpful
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] - CORNELIUS! u are pro zombie fighter and rpg author
[MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] - so entertainin to hang out with even tho u n my son gibbyy wer bein bad @ mi fake bday party
[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] - lisa u are so carin to everyone and you rock stitch hat so much im so happy to have met you
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - ur so easy to talk to and ur seriously so hilarious im so glad we are frands
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] - ur so awsum i lov the drawin u made for me a while back ur very talented and supa fun to chill with
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - gurl u a sweetheart u r so kind & also i lov seein u in game . ps i reely lov ur username its prety
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - bean think ur adorable n u make evryone so happy ur just such a great friend am lucky to kno you <3 hope ur doin well girl!!!
[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] - omg nutty i just lov ur personality ur such a chill and funny dood n u and nails r such a cute virtual couple. ty for bein a good friend!!!
[MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] - COLD!!11!! m y ~spaghetti~ frend. i lov ur style n ur swaggy keep bein awesom o k
[MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION] - you are seriously so sweet bean lov seein you in game and think ur super duper awesum sauce thx for bein a fun friend <3
[MENTION=1024]Poseidon[/MENTION] [MENTION=2709]VOLTAIRE[/MENTION] @Candykllama [MENTION=3084]Carrot[/MENTION] [MENTION=891]dolan[/MENTION] - friends i miss so much :'(

Last edited:
[MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION] I met you from the original VMK and we have been friends to this day. You're always there for me and I am forever thankful I to have a friend like you :hearts:
[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] I serously haven't seen you in forever you're one of my friends from the original vmk but we most def need to hang out more. When it comes out, I can’t wait to play potc with you, like old times. :dance:
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] Awwww! :aww: Thanks for the mention, I love you too!
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] You're hilarious and I love talking to you, reminiscing about our childhood and quoting tv shows :grin:
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] I haven't known you for that long but you're very funny :clap:
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] I always have a good time whenever I hang out with you :lol:
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] I miss you! You always have me dying of laughter when we're staying up late on VMK :hug: Never forget #Cristion

I seriously love and miss all of you. :squee: I haven't been able get on much lately because of school but we definitely need to spend more time during the summer! :alright:

And finally, a big special thank you to [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] for making this all possible! I really appreciate the hard work you continually put into this game. Also thank you to all of the Staff and Hosts :twist:

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Omg so many, this is gonna take a while....

First one goes to my amazingly amazing girlfriend [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - You're just so amazing, but even though we have had our times, we made it through, It'll be 4 months tuesday! It feels like just yesterday I was asking you to that dance, and popping the question, anyways, ily amanda, stay strong!:halcyon: :halcyon:
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - you're so funny, you're always putting a smile on my face when I'm down, I can't think of a time when you weren't there for me, thanks for always being there and sticking by my side when I'm going through tough times,
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - BEELAYER!!! You make me laugh so hard and your snaps are top of the line amazing
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - You're so beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you differently (including yourself) :halcyon: You're always there when I need you most and your'e amazing for that. I know things are tough right now, but it will get better, promise promise
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - You're so funny and always amazingly friendly to me and so fun too be around xD
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - You're always there for me when I need you to be and you're such a good friend
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - BOOBLEGUM ! lol you're so funny and always put a smile on my face when I'm down :D
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] - TAY!! you're so amazingly funny and an amazing friend, you're always so nice and cheerful
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - Questionica, your porkman make me want to smash my DS into the wall, ( jk but other than that you're always so sarcastically funny and put a smile on my face, but remember, beware the red olafs!)
[MENTION=3644]LordDisick[/MENTION] - Gerty! you're so funny and your lingo is one of a kind, you're and awesome RPG writer and our Skype chats are always the best xD
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - you're the funniest person I know, you always put a smile on everyone's face that you come into the same room with, (accept for some certain *COUGH* h8rs *COUGH* lol) but you are so amazing, don't ever change :D
[MENTION=3584]MissRachelAlexis[/MENTION] - RAHCEL ! American Horror Story buddy! haha you're just awesome, ok
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - Jafarticus !!! you're an awesome friend, and you don't deserve to be punches and kicked by a certain "person" like you always do. heh (totally not me btw)
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] - NAIL!you cheesy potato you never respond to the snapchats I send you, but other than that you're so funny. you're just the cooliest
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - ANNALLIE! Snapchat buddy!!! you're such an awesome person and you're so funny, and btw you are not what Randy said you were, heh
[MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION] - pls donut git ban agin, wuld h8 2 not c u for 5eva agin. but you are so funy huny

If I missed anyone, please PM me, I'm sorry if i did!

Last edited:

Question

Very Questionable
prepare for a pretty amazing speech
@Shrimp @Silhouette @Goddess @TyLeee @Nicola @Carlyn @Gallifreyan @AstroEllie @NiallOfficial @Famous @Eros @AshtonLeanne45 @SparkleGreg @Odwa @Cat @Fairy @Gandalf @Miss @neverlander @Chicknoodle @Myth @Littlebelle @Lisawdw @Josh @Killjoy @taiflower @flamingbean @Crizal @EverestSprings @halebop @InaDaze @jafart @MagicIshaan @MagicAvinash @Spontaneous @StephaniePea @Whoosh @Jinx @Kitten @Felicity @Cutiecas @Stone @Oscaroni @Nickle @Midien @JAYY @CoralHibiscus @Oreo @cocobandicoot @Frinklebumper @Hipstahh @Simone @Crispy @IAM_Sasha_Fierce @Whispered @catnip @Scribbles @QueenB @Kinglaser @Ranch @mkzack @Jennyfer @Meanestpianist @HOST_Jasmine @Snow @HOST_Celluloid @Frozen.Elsa @Dempsey @Inferno @Stormy @Antique @Lunasa @newsies @Allusion @Horseytink @BuddyByte @SnowyJingleBells @Solar @Strawberry @ChristinaMarie @Champ @bobsbestgame @Poptart @katrina @Nutty @hogie @Sharks @Halcyon @DMoCTTA @CurleeQ @Meridian

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to have been able to have met you.

EDIT: Thank you @Amy for bringing back this game, if it weren't for you...I wouldn't have met all of these wonderful people. I am extremely grateful. Also, you are a wonderful person yourself and are super hilarious.

Last edited:
here's to...
those who know my secrets, my best friends. They are all beautiful and amazing and unique in their own ways;
[mention=951]odwa[/mention]- my ultimate vmk bff. I am so thankful we have reunited and actually ate sushi together! You will truly be a friend forever.
[mention=2651]jordan[/mention]- bae, we get each other. I love youuu.
[mention=1905]hiddensecrets[/mention] & [mention=1376]simone[/mention]- my happy piece of toast and little simsimmy. I love you both for putting up with me and my boy problems every day.
[mention=3403]jafart[/mention]- we have too much fun sometimes. Can't wait to see aladdin and pippin!
[mention=3925]native[/mention]- i've never felt more connected with anyone.. Seriously. I wish we both weren't so busy all the time.

to the zany and deeply loved;
[mention=2958]nivans[/mention]- hubby, stud muffin, pookie, nivmous forever, never alone.
[mention=3205]oreo[/mention]- my favorite poopsie. I promise to never sit on you.
[mention=28]jinx[/mention], [mention=3293]flamingbean[/mention], [mention=393]perfume[/mention], [mention=1093]nutty[/mention] and [mention=3403]jafart[/mention]- you crack me up. Everything that comes out of your mouths is pure gold. Stay beautiful.
[mention=112]sillymcdoodlebop[/mention], [mention=3313]stargazing[/mention], [mention=3872]marthajones[/mention], [mention=692]carlyn[/mention], [mention=865]sabby[/mention], [mention=557]magicishaan[/mention], [mention=2962]superior[/mention]- love your snaps and you
[mention=58]goddess[/mention]- our first woman president
[mention=3434]christinamarie[/mention]- seriously the nicest person i've ever known
[mention=2142]killjoy[/mention]- can i adopt you pls.
[mention=3406]fierceblair[/mention]- blair squared. That is all.
[mention=52]question[/mention]- qq azn bb
[mention=598]lost[/mention], [mention=193]flower[/mention], [mention=90]swalkah[/mention]_- lahv u.

to my first friends on myvmk;
@laura, [mention=1056]claraoswald[/mention], @mango- i miss you guys so much.

to the most adorable in the kingdom;
[mention=557]magicishaan[/mention], [mention=2517]cutiecas[/mention], [mention=2356]jal[/mention], [mention=770]sparklegreg[/mention], [mention=342]philitup[/mention], [mention=2652]iam_sasha_fierce[/mention], [mention=93]taiflower[/mention], [mention=3745]catnip[/mention], [mention=2142]killjoy[/mention], [mention=2962]superior[/mention], [mention=34]extremegreenlight[/mention], [mention=52]question[/mention], [mention=3038]poptart[/mention], [mention=598]lost[/mention], @strawberry

to these hot thangs;
[mention=3177]dmoctta[/mention], [mention=1742]ranch[/mention], [mention=2683]jason[/mention], [mention=854]elle[/mention], [mention=2458]mkzacky[/mention], [mention=355]gallifreyan[/mention], [mention=2575]hipstahh[/mention], [mention=865]sabby[/mention], [mention=1944]hipster[/mention], [mention=558]milklady[/mention], [mention=1871]jackie[/mention], [mention=4338]coconut[/mention], [mention=2676]felicity[/mention] [mention=1291]elegance[/mention]

to the myvmk times crew rip;
[mention=2079]hannahx0[/mention], [mention=53]monorail[/mention], [mention=147]alice-darling[/mention], [mention=2205]solar[/mention], [mention=161]liberty[/mention], [mention=582]rachiibug[/mention], [mention=248]cat[/mention]

to my fellow new yorkers/jerseyans, when are we meeting up?
[mention=4710]ikingdom[/mention], [mention=4274]waffwaff[/mention], [mention=951]odwa[/mention], [mention=2586]lisamarie[/mention], [mention=2958]nivans[/mention], [mention=2517]cutiecas[/mention], [mention=374]fantasmic[/mention], [mention=960]breboii[/mention], [mention=1281]markeh[/mention], [mention=761]allusion[/mention]

to my original kik crew;
[mention=41]halebop[/mention], [mention=374]fantasmic[/mention], [mention=2777]meshellmybelle[/mention], [mention=951]odwa[/mention], [mention=2651]jordan[/mention], [mention=393]perfume[/mention]

to my original vmk bffs; i wouldn't be where i am today without you.
[mention=3434]christinamarie[/mention], [mention=3345]swishyhair[/mention], [mention=3272]kelsea[/mention], @masterpiece, @sunflowerprincess, and @wishdreams

to more beautiful people
[mention=2610]marnetti[/mention], [mention=3134]cocobandicoot[/mention], [mention=1016]ladyverne[/mention], [mention=1746]comicnati[/mention], [mention=1508]crispy[/mention], [mention=4503]awkward[/mention], [mention=291]drewby[/mention], @jt..., [mention=2073]mijaro[/mention], [mention=2504]crizal[/mention], [mention=4001]stacysmom[/mention], [mention=1837]miss[/mention], [mention=3334]krayonz[/mention], [mention=363]light[/mention]ning_mcqueen, [mention=489]frozen.elsa[/mention], [mention=22]fairy[/mention], [mention=121]shakespeare[/mention], [mention=640]myth[/mention], [mention=761]allusion[/mention], [mention=4752]evehist[/mention], [mention=4422]everfae[/mention], [mention=490]pockyy[/mention], [mention=1285]kirito[/mention], [mention=31]fruits[/mention], [mention=1771]astroellie[/mention], [mention=962]whispered[/mention], @swimfast, [mention=3042]eyeshadow[/mention], [mention=3066]vegetable[/mention], [mention=3975]kendoll[/mention], [mention=2032]ariel[/mention], [mention=3501]buddybyte[/mention], [mention=7]mama umbridge[/mention], [mention=2774]cooltrev[/mention], [mention=2536]dinoluc[/mention], [mention=3727]jon[/mention], [mention=534]snowyjinglebells[/mention], [mention=2112]moomalademuffin[/mention], [mention=2084]quintessence[/mention], [mention=2828]lilboo[/mention], [mention=205]thelittlemermaid[/mention], [mention=20]the_jedi_master[/mention], [mention=4204]kryssa[/mention], [mention=388]oscaroni[/mention], [mention=2978]scribbles[/mention], [mention=329]shrimp[/mention]

to those who stand up and stand out;
[mention=3024]icon[/mention], [mention=8]gandalf[/mention], [mention=58]goddess[/mention], [mention=3205]oreo[/mention], [mention=125]andrew[/mention]

to the best forum/game staff ever;
[mention=858]halcyon[/mention], [mention=86]silhouette[/mention], [mention=4628]host_maui[/mention], [mention=2638]host_bengal[/mention], [mention=2622]host_leota[/mention], [mention=2621]host_cherub[/mention], @vmk_oliver (& company), [mention=3577]snow[/mention], [mention=1]amy[/mention], [mention=4]grizzly[/mention], [mention=1103]pluto-pluto[/mention], [mention=149]shane[/mention], [mention=737]wishuponastar[/mention]

to those who quit, or don't get online often;
[mention=340]chewbacca[/mention], [mention=2044]sheku[/mention], [mention=929]mushu[/mention], [mention=929]mushu[/mention], [mention=3539]nakk[/mention], @maydayray, [mention=3190]gladly[/mention], [mention=572]snowykisses[/mention], [mention=54]rain[/mention]_drops, [mention=74]monster[/mention], @icupcake, @iremember, @inhale, @isarah, [mention=3491]monkee[/mention], @ohhhkillem, @farenheit, [mention=2955]fronzilla[/mention], [mention=2169]tayloromg[/mention], @froggie, [mention=1281]markeh[/mention], [mention=3378]anoldbear[/mention], [mention=2544]kash[/mention], [mention=3172]stefa[/mention], @whale, [mention=2651]jordan[/mention]n, [mention=4199]gymnastics[/mention]

& to those who are still missing...
@wishdreams, [mention=1760]wonder[/mention]blue, @rubysunnyrabbit

i changed my mind. I decided to make a list just so all of my friends know how special and unique they are. I'm sorry if you're not on here.. We've probably never talked or only talked once.
awww im crying thank u oh mygod your snaps r life

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to be have been able to have met you.

Q THAT WAS SO ADORABLE omg :question: :love:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to be have been able to have met you.
omg question i'm tearing up rn. :please:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

i love you

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Omg stop you're gonna make me cry :aww: Love you too Question. #QUAMY4LYFE

Question

Very Questionable

u guys are pretty chill

Omg stop you're gonna make me cry :aww: Love you too Question. #QUAMY4LYFE
I ALREADY CRIED omg

I seriously cried typing this because you guys just help me stay happy and I may have said this like 500 times already but I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I MAY NOT LIKE HUGS BUT I'D GIVE YOU HUGS IF I KNEW YOU.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - ahh ur so awesome i love you bro <3
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - you are literally the best person ive ever met and i love you
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] - i love you so much dad <3
[MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] - i love you dad as well <3
[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] - your so cute waffles forget ur age
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - omg can i just have you
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - ur so funny and ily
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - u r so awesome and fun to talk to
[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - you got the best pranks omg
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - you've always been there for me and i love you
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - you are my bby <3
[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] - ugh you make me laugh so hard i cant
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] - you always seem to know the right way to handle situations and you're very helpful <3
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - ugh i love you cutie you are bff
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] - we dont really talk much but i agree with most everything you say
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - sry for scamming u like 3 times

Without you guys I honestly don't know where'd I be in life. You guys are my life, and I need you there always and I thank you for helping me through anything. I love you guys so much words can't express it.

Last edited:

Shrimp

u guys are pretty chill

Omg... :please: You are a blessing to this community :halcyon:

Yes, so I'm rewriting because I found there's more people that I want to write about..
[MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] you get me and my no pants niall. And that party last night, woo.. We should talk more XD
[MENTION=4252]Jerimiah[/MENTION] You're a loser newanda. Honestly, talking to you in the shoutbox is fun, keep up the good work and eat your leg.
[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] OMG WHY DID I NOT MENTION YOU BEFORE YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND AMAZING NO LIES. #frinklecutfriesforever
[MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] you're such a good photographer.. Ironic huh. Well I like seeing your ginger hair and you're a pretty nice guy!
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] ew it's wil.
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] Zac omg you're my favorite -shhh don't tell alex-
[MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] Alex omg you're my favorite -shhh don't tell zac-

^^ jk I love you both ty for being great dads to josh and somehow making me related lol
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] I think you were one of my first friends and you always make me laugh somehow when you're in a room. Way to go MarshmallowGoo.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] Q you're amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Whenever I see the poop emoji I think of you.
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] queen bean. nuff said.
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] you never get on but that doesn't change the fact that you're an amazing person. I miss you bestie.
[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] Fairkeisha is pretty cool tbh.
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] we never really talk but your married to Finnick so that means you must be pretty cool! (:
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] so much talent, so little time, am I right?
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] twin. nuff said <3
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] gurl you are beyonce. I can't. <3
[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] I guess whaspor is pretty boss but you aren't more boss than teiflor. sorry darling.
[MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] You're the coolest guy in game. You're so nice to everyone (:
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] Girl, you are so amazing. Everyone should be your friend.
[MENTION=3975]KenDoll[/MENTION] You're never on but you're a really nice guy!
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] you're an abomination but a pretty awesome one. 10/10 would not eat.
[MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION] FLOWER POWER FOREVER :flower:
[MENTION=90]swalkah[/MENTION]_ I haven't seen you in forever but you're so sweet and I miss you.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] is my favorite cookie
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] Keep silbot dismantled please, no need for issues (: you're so funny. Stay you.
[MENTION=1068]uhhboy[/MENTION] I miss you. You literally kept me happy and even though you probably won't see this ily (:

@Finnick He's hot okay. I want a sugar cube.
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] We aren't the best of friends but you're pretty nice and I hope you get better soon.

@EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED THAT I MIGHT'VE FORGOT ILY ALL BE COOL K