[please delete]

mark

10 mins late to everything
I like how it is much simpler and this reminds me of Twitter (just me?), however I still do not see any connections with the game besides the fan made logo :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402965224][/DOUBLEPOST]I love it tho ya

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I love the color scheme, but the green just seems too out of place, try finding another contrasting color, maybe the navy blue.

The text inside the profile ;
make "new member" the same size as the site slogan,
Make the my profile and newsletter title the same size as the menu button text size.
then drop credits, item rarity index, and member since 3 or so points below the menu button text size.

Remove the MyVMK text on the top,
make two different types of clouds, add them to it, to fill up the text logo on top.

I also see great potential for a FLAT design process here,
remove the shadow around the text box borders, remove the foreground cloud shadow. See how that turns out!

Could you share your PSD too?

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Thank you for the specific feedback; this will surely give me an orderly way to improve things.

Could you please clarify what you mean by your third paragraph, which includes two different types of clouds? I'm having some trouble understanding that part.

I actually did this one in Illustrator, but I've included a link to it in the main post, and I'll do that for all future designs. I apologize that my layers aren't really organized, but since I'm going to be sharing it from now on, I'll be sure to give more care to them.

Thank you very much!

-Alex
Okay so, what I meant was the clouds. Make more cloud designs and include them where the rest of the clouds are.