plushies' scribbles ♡

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Not sure if you still do these, but I would love one!!
picture of character(s):

style one or two:
style one please!
any special requests: green eye color, blonde hair (you can make it long & straight? i have long hair irl lol) maybe something relating to iron man (like an iron man plushie, iron man ears) or the avengers? but i can give you creds for your artwork??? if that helps some? like 10k or something if you wanted to add more!! up to you, hun. i'll take anything! <3 also take your time on this - i can see you're busy!
edit: oooorrr even style 2 with a "selfie" with tony stark? something like this? (idk if you've seen thor ragnarok lmao... but ya.) or this omg i'm sorry i'm asking for so much lol

Last edited:

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
@Aery @Rosiee @coolbluePiglet @RockStar_PoohBear @Tony Stark @Rinoa @Starlina @iHeartPizza @Moogle @Cowboy_Pirate

if any of u still want a drawing pls let me know!! im so sorry for disappearing and i'd love to make it up to you if you're still interested c':

my style is ever changing but this is a doodle i did for my avatar, so essentially what you'd get :halcyon:
u can pm me, reply here, or add me on discord [ hayley#6666 ] and i'll get them to you!
omg pleasseee!! i'll also keep the same outfit but can you make the hair long, somewhat curly and blonde??? or straight tbh idk whatever you think looks better lmaooo make it prettyyyyy!! like if you could do it with an iron man/tony stark plushie or something i wouldl iterally kiss the ground you walk on. but i would soooo love this still!! i'll pay you for it even if you want. your style is soooo cute like ugh.

@Aery @Rosiee @coolbluePiglet @RockStar_PoohBear @Tony Stark @Rinoa @Starlina @iHeartPizza @Moogle @Cowboy_Pirate

if any of u still want a drawing pls let me know!! im so sorry for disappearing and i'd love to make it up to you if you're still interested c':

my style is ever changing but this is a doodle i did for my avatar, so essentially what you'd get :halcyon:
u can pm me, reply here, or add me on discord [ hayley#6666 ] and i'll get them to you!
Oh my goodness that would be so awesome! I updated my post since some of the photos were no longer there. Thank you so much! :D

Hi! I would love one if you're still taking requests! I wouldn't mind giving you some credits or something in return! :flower:
Here's my character. Many thanks in advance! :halcyon:
Either picture is fine, I just couldn't decide... :sweat:
upload_2018-6-13_16-16-13.png upload_2018-6-13_16-18-12.png

Graciee_

Queen & momma to the most handsome little boy <3
IGN Graciee_
Requests: long curly hair. Ombre from brown to blonde. Blue eyes with long lashes. Smiling with teeth showing or not, whichever looks better to you. Aloha flip hat, white off the shoulder crop top with thin black stripes and a dark blue color pair of ripped skinny jeans and a sparkly pair of flats for shoes. Also choose a cute background for me please :)[DOUBLEPOST=1528922929][/DOUBLEPOST]Also to add if it wouldn't be too much could you add a little boy standing beside of me holding my hand. I want it to represent my 1 year old son. Hes got blonde hair and blue eyes. Could you make him wear a t-shirt that says MAMAS BOY with a pair of skinny jeans and black shoes. Sorry to be such a pain .Thanks a ton.

Last edited:
I still do miss @plushies Here's my request:

picture of character(s): livster.png
style one or two:
style one
any special requests: Yes ma'am, my character in the 100 Acre Wood with Plush versions of her Disney Friends (Pooh, Tigger, Eeeyore, Piglet, Lumpy, Kanga, Roo, holding Tigger and Pooh) and this for her shirt:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/wYsAAOSwve5XOTI1/s-l1600.jpg
Can you add purple in between the red stripes and pink between the green and the small blue stripes? Thank you!

EDIT: I forgot to add the red ombre to my request but half blonde and half red

Last edited:

@coolbluePiglet :halcyon: hope u like it! sorry again for the long wait c':

View attachment 12791
heres a picture of my lil character! theres a red heart on the back on her hat. thank you so much for doing these c:
Hi! I would love one if you're still taking requests! I wouldn't mind giving you some credits or something in return! :flower:
Here's my character. Many thanks in advance! :halcyon:
Either picture is fine, I just couldn't decide... :sweat:
View attachment 12792 View attachment 12793
IGN Graciee_
Requests: long curly hair. Ombre from brown to blonde. Blue eyes with long lashes. Smiling with teeth showing or not, whichever looks better to you. Aloha flip hat, white off the shoulder crop top with thin black stripes and a dark blue color pair of ripped skinny jeans and a sparkly pair of flats for shoes. Also choose a cute background for me please :)[DOUBLEPOST=1528922929][/DOUBLEPOST]Also to add if it wouldn't be too much could you add a little boy standing beside of me holding my hand. I want it to represent my 1 year old son. Hes got blonde hair and blue eyes. Could you make him wear a t-shirt that says MAMAS BOY with a pair of skinny jeans and black shoes. Sorry to be such a pain .Thanks a ton.
I still do miss @plushies Here's my request:

picture of character(s): View attachment 12796
style one or two:
style one
any special requests: Yes ma'am, my character in the 100 Acre Wood with Plush versions of her Disney Friends (Pooh, Tigger, Eeeyore, Piglet, Lumpy, Kanga, Roo, holding Tigger and Pooh) and this for her shirt:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/wYsAAOSwve5XOTI1/s-l1600.jpg
Can you add purple in between the red stripes and pink between the green and the small blue stripes? Thank you!
thanks for ur requests :halcyon:

Yes I would still love a drawing! Thanks so much :twist:

As for my request:

Can we do this with just a transparent background? Take your time. No rush here!

Last edited: