Value Check Pooh Crop Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havnt seen one in game but ive been people looking for one so I was curious how much one went for
(Also if you have a picture of one too that would be great)

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma

About 3 months ago I acquired mine. At that time they were selling for about 25k, but it seems many items of desire have spiked rapidly since then.

I ended up giving a Lotso hat (which at the time was selling for 50k) in exchange for pooh top+10k, meaning essentially I was valuing the pooh top at 35k.

I think the tough part of valuing this item is that so rarely are people willing to sell it (because it is V cute). Hope this helps!

About 3 months ago I acquired mine. At that time they were selling for about 25k, but it seems many items of desire have spiked rapidly since then.

I ended up giving a Lotso hat (which at the time was selling for 50k) in exchange for pooh top+10k, meaning essentially I was valuing the pooh top at 35k.

I think the tough part of valuing this item is that so rarely are people willing to sell it (because it is V cute). Hope this helps!
It is very very cute. Thank you very much for your help :) if I get lucky I might get one lol.

"it's a big, bright, beautiful world with happiness all around. Its peaches and cream and every dream comes true. But not for you"

Status
Not open for further replies.