Post a picture of your pet

Oh my fur babies...
P.S. I also have a horse named "Roanna" if she'll ever sit still for a picture... I'll post her.

Oh my fur babies...
P.S. I also have a horse named "Roanna" if she'll ever sit still for a picture... I'll post her.

Youre amount of animals is my actual life goals :twist: they are all soooo adorable! were they all rescue?

Well i'll tell you the story of all my little pups... @KaySeeKay15

Nilla was the first one (she's the oldest)... Someone found a box of puppies in the dumpster and Was trying to get rid of them so no harm would come to them... So I took her and spoiled her rotten... She met my other dog Gucci(he was stolen from me while I let him outside to potty) they were my "love story" goals to be honest... Lol. They fell in love with each other INSTANTLY. Him and her were inseparable. Gucci would sometimes just lay on top of Nilla while Nilla slept just because he wanted to touch her. Nilla would go out and chase armadillos (they would tear up my yard from digging holes) and would bring them back to Gucci as a gift. Eventually Nilla lost all her teeth from the armadillo shells... And she would just sit there and gum Gucci... Gucci noticed she wouldn't bring
Him armadillos anymore so he surprised her with one one day.... It made her so happy.. Lol and then one thing led to another and Sampson was born, but Gucci was lost before Sampson ever came. Nilla went through a huge depression with Gucci gone and I think Sampson and her other puppies were the only thing that made her feel better.

Then while I was volunteering at the SPCA... I met Nera. She was just a puppy too. All her siblings were adopted out and all she did was howl in the cage and I immediatley wanted her.. Sooo... She happened!

Then there was Deacon. I receieved him from a family member... He was adopted out to a family but the owner gave him back because he said he didn't like his temper... So I got ahold of him and he is the biggest ol' lap baby.

Then there was Peter! He is the craziest animal I have ever owned. He has the most wild spirit and I think that is why I love him so much. I also found him at the SPCA while volunteering. He was chewing on all his siblings trying to get them to play with him, barking at them, bouncing around, but they were all too sleepy. So I took him and now he is my little oddball..

Last of my canine companions is Lu. He's a dork... He is a little dopey dog that barks at his reflection when he sees it... Lol.
I actually received him from a breeder... He was in TERRIBLE conditions. Poop and pee everywhere. Fleas. Bugs all over him... And I felt bad for him and knew I could treat him better. So he turned into my little goof.

My cat Blue... (he was originally named Casper by the SPCA) I changed it once I fell in love with his bright sky blue eyes.
I figured it was time I added a feline to my canines. He gets along with all my dogs!

Miss Kitty was a stray kitten I found... When I let out Lu to potty one day I seen her scampering along in the road so my first reaction was to get her before someome hit her... So I ran near the road hollering "Miss Kitty, here Miss Kitty" and she would just stop and stare at me like I was crazy. And while she heard a car coming the other way she turned around freaked out and I scooped her up before she could run away.
I couldn't think of a name for her besides Miss Kitty because that was how we met. Lol.

My horse Roanna (who I can't get a pic of yet) I received her for free from a owner who couldn't care for any longer and just wanted her to someone who would treat her good..

So yes... I consider all my animals rescued just because of the way I found them.. Except for Sampson of course he was born into my home already spoiled. Lol.

Last edited:
Well i'll tell you the story of all my little pups... @KaySeeKay15

Nilla was the first one (she's the oldest)... Someone found a box of puppies in the dumpster and Was trying to get rid of them so no harm would come to them... So I took her and spoiled her rotten... She met my other dog Gucci(he was stolen from me while I let him outside to potty) they were my "love story" goals to be honest... Lol. They fell in love with each other INSTANTLY. Him and her were inseparable. Gucci would sometimes just lay on top of Nilla while Nilla slept just because he wanted to touch her. Nilla would go out and chase armadillos (they would tear up my yard from digging holes) and would bring them back to Gucci as a gift. Eventually Nilla lost all her teeth from the armadillo shells... And she would just sit there and gum Gucci... Gucci noticed she wouldn't bring
Him armadillos anymore so he surprised her with one one day.... It made her so happy.. Lol and then one thing led to another and Sampson was born, but Gucci was lost before Sampson ever came. Nilla went through a huge depression with Gucci gone and I think Sampson and her other puppies were the only thing that made her feel better.

Then while I was volunteering at the SPCA... I met Nera. She was just a puppy too. All her siblings were adopted out and all she did was howl in the cage and I immediatley wanted her.. Sooo... She happened!

Then there was Deacon. I receieved him from a family member... He was adopted out to a family but the owner gave him back because he said he didn't like his temper... So I got ahold of him and he is the biggest ol' lap baby.

Then there was Peter! He is the craziest animal I have ever owned. He has the most wild spirit and I think that is why I love him so much. I also found him at the SPCA while volunteering. He was chewing on all his siblings trying to get them to play with him, barking at them, bouncing around, but they were all too sleepy. So I took him and now he is my little oddball..

Last of my canine companions is Lu. He's a dork... He is a little dopey dog that barks at his reflection when he sees it... Lol.
I actually received him from a breeder... He was in TERRIBLE conditions. Poop and pee everywhere. Fleas. Bugs all over him... And I felt bad for him and knew I could treat him better. So he turned into my little goof.

My cat Blue... (he was originally named Casper by the SPCA) I changed it once I fell in love with his bright sky blue eyes.
I figured it was time I added a feline to my canines. He gets along with all my dogs!

Miss Kitty was a stray kitten I found... When I let out Lu to potty one day I seen her scampering along in the road so my first reaction was to get her before someome hit her... So I ran near the road hollering "Miss Kitty, here Miss Kitty" and she would just stop and stare at me like I was crazy. And while she heard a car coming the other way she turned around freaked out and I scooped her up before she could run away.
I couldn't think of a name for her besides Miss Kitty because that was how we met. Lol.

My horse Roanna (who I can't get a pic of yet) I received her for free from a owner who couldn't care for any longer and just wanted her to someone who would treat her good..

So yes... I consider all my animals rescued just because of the way I found them.. Except for Sampson of course he was born into my home already spoiled. Lol.
Girl, these are actual goals. Lol xD that sounds like you are living the life, and so are your animals! I love seeing animals get shown what a loving home looks like when they've come from those terrible places /: keep doing what youre doing and if you add anyone to the family keep us updated please <3

Posted a picture of Lola when I got her, now over 2 years later, she’s still the love of my life:halcyon:

Also, have yourself the cutest picture of Lola and my parent’s puppy Theodore Ollivander, Teddy for short:rainbow:

Last edited: