Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Yesterday, I went to see Showstoppers starring the Young Americans. OMG!!! It was so amazing. This was my 4th show with them and here are some pics:

This is Keaton, he was from Nebraska. You will notice a pattern here, they are all wearing black and white. I felt like they were my friends because I wore black, red and white too

Here I am with Grace from California (my state) and Jentri from Colorado

Here are two more. Ian is on the right and I forgot the girl on the left's name. Sorry!!

Here I am with Ryan from Nebraska (remember him from December?) and another girl, whose name I didn't get

Here are Natalie and another guy. I was going through my pics and I realized she appeared in my pics twice. You will see her again a couple pics down

Here I am with Chris from Nevada

Remember the same girl I mentioned two pics up? She is on the right, and on the left is another girl whose name I'm trying to remember

Here I am with another girl who was in the show. She was an AMAZING dancer and I'm pretty I've seen her in all four shows

This is me with a young man named Geon. He was from Illinois

This is me with Reid. He was originally my last picture of the day but there is one more down below

Last but not least is with me with Hannah. She was my last minute pic and thank goodness I found her because she stood out to me. My phone case was a BIG hit with these kids. She is even a Disney passholder too like me

Last edited:
Yesterday, I went to see Showstoppers starring the Young Americans. OMG!!! It was so amazing. This was my 4th show with them and here are some pics:

This is Keaton, he was from Nebraska. You will notice a pattern here, they are all wearing black and white. I felt like they were my friends because I wore black, red and white too

Here I am with Grace from California (my state) and Jentri from Colorado

Here are two more. Forgot their names, sorry!!

Here I am with Ryan from Nebraska (remember him from December?) and another girl, whose name I didn't get

Here are Natalie and another guy. I was going through my pics and I realized she appeared in my pics twice. You will see her again a couple pics down

Here I am with Chris from Nevada

Remember the same girl I mentioned two pics up? She is on the right, and on the left is another girl whose name I'm trying to remember

Here I am with another girl who was in the show. She was an AMAZING dancer and I'm pretty I've seen her in all four shows

This is me with a young man named Geon. He was from Illinois

This is me with Reid. He was originally my last picture of the day but there is one more down below

Last but not least is with me with Hannah. She was my last minute pic and thank goodness I found her because she stood out to me. My phone case was a BIG hit with these kids. She is even a Disney passholder too like me
Looks like you had so much fun! Glad it was everything you were hoping it would be!