Predictions!?

Hello all! So I am still pretty new to playing this version of VMK, but I can see that a lot of stuff has become retired since the beginning of the game. I was wondering if anyone had any predictions about what they think might retire next? Lol, I know it is mostly luck but I'm sure people have some guesses? I'd love to hear them! ;)

MeganTheCreator

If boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses
for sure the new peter pan pin that was released in the fantasyland shop. It should stop selling next friday so u still have plenty of time to save up for it :]

Antique

The Canadian
Wild guess but I'd say the Main Street pin is a possibility in the future

Pretty sure some of the rocket sofas left fairly early in OVMK and were re-released later much to the dismay of rare collectors.

basketbuddy

Madame Leota furnish will probably be retired soon, and has a high chance of becoming rare. It's 2000 credits!

Apparently the retired items line up well with VMK's beta items. Those are projected to be the next to go by many, but I think they'll throw a curveball.

Madame Leota furnish will probably be retired soon, and has a high chance of becoming rare. It's 2000 credits!
I've a feeling I've seen you somewhere before. ;)

basketbuddy

Apparently the retired items line up well with VMK's beta items. Those are projected to be the next to go by many, but I think they'll throw a curveball.

I've a feeling I've seen you somewhere before. ;)
Err no? D:

Myth

I definitely have some great predictions but i'm going to just keep them to myself...

especially considering i was right with a few of the ones that just did retire that nobody was expecting..

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hello all! So I am still pretty new to playing this version of VMK, but I can see that a lot of stuff has become retired since the beginning of the game. I was wondering if anyone had any predictions about what they think might retire next? Lol, I know it is mostly luck but I'm sure people have some guesses? I'd love to hear them! ;)
You never know. Alice could be the next to retire to make it rare, who knows!

P.S. I adore your username. :rickroll: