Princess Minnie giveaway

Forum Name: Paige
IGN: Liitleprincess
A wish for this month: Get at least a 3 or 4 on my AP Test when my AP score come back. And to graduate.. then start college.. successfully. :)

supernovagirl

Forum name: Allyson
In-game name: Allyson
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): for me to not procrastinate on my summer courses (sigh sigh sigh)

Thank you :)

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Forum name: Cocobandicoot
IGN: Cocobandicoot
a wish for this month:

I wish and hope that one day soon that my little faith in humanity grows just a little bigger. I hope that every one of my friends irl and in vmk will have a successful, joyful and prolonged future filled with more good memories than bad ones. I want my friends, and this community, to be as happy and as kind as can be. I want them to realize that the impossible is, infact, possible and to never give up on themselves or their most beloved dreams. Dreams are important to have. we may not successfully achieve every dream, but i want not only me, but so many other people to show others who think more logically and practically about life that things don't always have to be so common and what is categorized as "realistic." Think outside of the box. Take risks. be daring, while making smart decisions. shoot for the stars, and most importantly, NEVER give up on what you want. the second you stop believing you can- that's when you no longer can pursue your dreams.

okay, i've said my little piece :) good luck everyone!

Forum name: Midien
In-game name: Midien
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): That I could learn to love vegetables! (that is a serious wish not a joke lol, I keep trying but I have to sneak them in my food to eat them)

Forum name: Ultrapirateboy
In-game name: Diesel
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): Well its the month of dreams, I think this would be quite spectacular!

JAYY :halcyon:

Forum name: Halcyon
In-game name: Halcyon
& a wish for this month (in game or real life):
That my 4 week teaching placement goes really well!

Forum name: soccergalz25
In-game name: soccergalz
a wish for this month: To help others whenever I can, which is more of long term goal. Also to finish school smoothly. :)

Lumpy_Space_Princess

Lumpy_Space_Princess
forum name: lumpy_space_princess
game name: lumpy_space_princess
i wish for this pink minnie hat and for my beautiful beautifuuuul little friend Nico to pull through his surgery on the 10th :D ive been sponsoring him since he was 3 we're going strong on 8 years old :D

Forum Name: clko19
In-Game Name: CourtiiPop

My wish is for a cure for Lupus!! It's Lupus Awareness month and purple is the color for Lupus Awareness :) Help me spread awareness!! I will wear it with purple pride!!!

Otters

Forum name: Otters
In-game name: Otters
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): Dream shirt and ears and graduation :)

Forum name: Marnetti
In-game name: Marnetti
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): The ability to actually express myself...