pulled 1 angel hat, gave me 2?

I pulled my first one at erm 10pm? and it said I pulled a football helmet green. It only gave me 1 then and Im wearing it.

Right now I pulled tigerlily, and another 'football helmet green' which is obviously code for angel hat.

I looked and it says I have 2 angel hats instead of 1?

Im not sure if when I pulled tigerlily, it gave me another angel or a tigerlily?

:s

edit: can someone tell me if im the only one that pulls angel hat and it comes up football helmet green or does it do that for everyone

edit edit: NEVERMIND :(

i thought when you wore an item, it goes away in your inventory on onto your head?
do you see where im going with this?
like you have 2 angel hats, you put one on and one goes away from ur inventory so it just says 1

it was me being stupid im sorry

im embarrased

i pulled it twice, but since im stoopid i thought the 2nd time it gave me 2 angel hats bc ^^^^^ it said i had 2 while i was wearing 1 so i thought 1 + 2 = 3

i thought when you wore an item, it goes away in your inventory on onto your head?
like you have 2 angel hats, you put one on and one goes away from ur inventory so it just says 1

im embarrased
ha don't be :) That has confused me at times also.

oh ! no you're not stupid
it's been happening, it used to go away, for some reason it doesnt now though

im embarrased
ha don't be :) That has confused me at times also.
if the clothing inventory is open while you change, it'll -1 but if its not itll not -1 :s

bobsbestgame

I have had this problem with my cowboy pants very often. The only thing I can advise is to take off your angel hat, and trade whatever angel hats are in your inventory to a friend or an alternate account you may have. However many hats it lets you put up is how many you have :) hope this helps