Quest Feedback

Keep doing what you are doing, Peg! I loved that some of them required mini games and the last one did not. I also liked that I had to research a couple of questions, but not too terribly many. Also, great to get us moving around the kingdom. Thank you!

HOST_Pegasus

@Stargirll, @riddleguy and @Peasy thank you for your feedback (:

I completely understand the frustrations surrounding the issue of needing to find people for Pirates of the Caribbean, and similarly the issue with Haunted Mansion and being unable to load into the lobby. Moving forward, I will likely use Pirates of the Caribbean very minimally, and I believe I may exclude Haunted Mansion for the time being, at least until the issues with returning to the lobby are resolved. Ideally I would love to have minigame filled quests, but with the current issues we are working out they become a frustration rather than an enjoyment, and the last thing I want is for people to feel frustrated while doing a quest!

With regards to the extension, it was solely my decision to start the extension right when the game came back up, and in hindsight I agree, the extension would have been better suited to wait until the game was fully back up and running, and for that I apologize. In the future should another situation such as this occur (very unlikely thankfully!), I will be sure to wait for things to return to the norm.

I had also made the decision to not tell you about the multiple games of Haunted Mansion, but rather the highest score required, solely because I'd like to be keeping some of the quest a surprise! In my opinion, it is a courtesy to let you know what minigames will be required in the quests, as well as the scores, but I do see where you're coming from with regards to anticipating how long the quest will take. An option moving forward could include giving an estimated time of completion for the quest - meaning I can tell you how long it takes me when I test it out, if that would be beneficial for players!

Again, thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback! I don't mean to come across argumentative in responding, I just want to give my thoughts on the topics you've brought up to give some context from my perspective! As I mentioned, these quests are more for your enjoyment than anything, and if they are ever anything less I view that as an issue and want to know so I can correct it!

I will do my best to continue to create (hopefully) fun and enjoyable quests for you all!

xo

riddleguy

I had also made the decision to not tell you about the multiple games of Haunted Mansion, but rather the highest score required, solely because I'd like to be keeping some of the quest a surprise! In my opinion, it is a courtesy to let you know what minigames will be required in the quests, as well as the scores, but I do see where you're coming from with regards to anticipating how long the quest will take. An option moving forward could include giving an estimated time of completion for the quest - meaning I can tell you how long it takes me when I test it out, if that would be beneficial for players!
An estimated time of completion would be a great idea! ....maybe not for every quest but maybe just the minigame using quests or quests that have an estimated time over a certain cutoff time. i.e maybe quests that take 25 mins or less wont have that but quests estimated to take longer will.

HOST_Pegasus

It's that time again!
After the quest series this month, myself, VMK_Rapunzel, VMK_Honeylemon, and GA_Lady would like your feedback!

We tried our best to make the quests do-able and avoided the well-known issues with quests (mini-games, picking up items, etc.).
How did you all feel about the quests? Leave your feedback below!

I enjoyed all the quests. I loved the pet bases as prizes:) Once the issues with the mini-games are fixed, it would be cool to have potc or haunted mansion in them.I missed one the quests due to my work schedule, but no big deal. Again, i think you all did a wonderful job with the quests and thank you for the time you guys have spent making them.

riddleguy

It's that time again!
After the quest series this month, myself, VMK_Rapunzel, VMK_Honeylemon, and GA_Lady would like your feedback!

We tried our best to make the quests do-able and avoided the well-known issues with quests (mini-games, picking up items, etc.).
How did you all feel about the quests? Leave your feedback below!
I loved the quests and the reward for the hercules quest! I especially liked how you decorated the public rooms for the occasion.