Quests not showing up?

christopher12

I was wondering if the quests will be getting fixed soon? Every time I try to see if they are there. I get nothing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yalas

Order of Merlin, Second Class
Yes there should be, I think you start the first one in Capt quest quarters , go there and press the Q button.
I am not sure if they are still available or if there are prerequisites, but it did not work for me.

IDK, they must be down for whatever reason, I should still have the other car quests available to do but they are not showing[DOUBLEPOST=1474738190][/DOUBLEPOST]Your the first I've heard of them not being available

Horse

I'm experiencing the same issue. Since I can't start the Space quest, is there another way to get into the Inner-Space shop if you don't have the magic pin?

I'm experiencing the same issue. Since I can't start the Space quest, is there another way to get into the Inner-Space shop if you don't have the magic pin?
You used to be able to get there using the stitch teleport in the emporium, not sure if you can still or not as I think when the quest first came out that was stopped.

Any staff know if the quests are coming back ?

Horse

Unfortunately, the Stitch teleport in the Emporium takes you to Tomorrowland Hub.

Tried to start the quest again tonight, but no luck. Maybe a fix soon?

In the mean time, can anyone tell me what is for sale under Specials in the Inner-Space Shop? Thanks so much :)

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Hello! We know about the situation and we have been looking into it. As soon as the problem is found it will fixed. Thank you all for your patience! :)

Yalas

Hello! We know about the situation and we have been looking into it. As soon as the problem is found it will fixed. Thank you all for your patience! :)
Thank you for the response so that we know that you guys know, ya know?

Horse

Hi Schweetz, Thanks for looking into it and getting back to me so quickly. I appreciate the team's continued hard work. I'll keep an eye out for the fix. Have an awesome day :)

Yalas

@VMK_Schweetz I am able to access the Space, Driving, and Diving quests. The Space and Driving require the Diving, and I am able to open the quest page (Pressing the Q button in Captians Quest Quarters room) but I am not able to actually start the quest. And I am not apart of any other quest. I tried clicking on the Captain's desk standing next to it and anywhere else in the room, but no dice in being able to start the actual quest. I can only access the quest screen that shows the high scores. May require some more tweaking.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
@VMK_Schweetz I am able to access the Space, Driving, and Diving quests. The Space and Driving require the Diving, and I am able to open the quest page (Pressing the Q button in Captians Quest Quarters room) but I am not able to actually start the quest. And I am not apart of any other quest. I tried clicking on the Captain's desk standing next to it and anywhere else in the room, but no dice in being able to start the actual quest. I can only access the quest screen that shows the high scores. May require some more tweaking.
same problem here, quest page opens but clicking the "start this quest" button doesnt work