Quitting Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, quick update! I'm sorry i've been so busy this week and haven't been able to distribute prizes. I'll be on later this evening to reply to your PMs and hopefully get your items to you! :)
Hi There! Any idea where you will be in game. Im STILL not getting any forum alerts. Thanks!

Guitar

Has anyone on here gotten the item(s) they won on here? If so, how?

The reason why I'm even commenting isn't that I won but because a friend of mine has been trying to reach you through PM for the past few weeks now with zero response and I haven't gotten a message back, either. It looks to me that most people are still waiting for their items. Apparently, you were online and gave the Inferno away, but not all the other stuff to everyone else who won something?

Have you changed your mind on giving stuff away, @Wonder?

In my opinion, by posting a thread like this and not following through should be some kind of forum violation, like a scam. It gets people's hopes up. Mean spirited even if it wasn't intended.. Its like hosting a game and then stiffing everyone on the prizes because basically that's what it was... a random draw.

How hard is it to communicate with people and meet up?

The reason why I'm even commenting isn't that I won but because a friend of mine has been trying to reach you through PM for the past few weeks now with zero response and I haven't gotten a message back, either. It looks to me that most people are still waiting for their items. Apparently, you were online and gave the Inferno away, but not all the other stuff to everyone else who won something?

In my opinion, by posting a thread like this and not following through should be some kind of forum violation, like a scam. It gets people's hopes up. Mean spirited even if it wasn't intended.. Its like hosting a game and then stiffing everyone on the prizes because basically that's what it was... a random draw.

@Guitar , have you not heard from @Wonder yet? I'm sorry. My internet has been out. I have no messages either. Thanks for trying to help me!!

@Guitar , have you not heard from @Wonder yet? I'm sorry. My internet has been out. I have no messages either. Thanks for trying to help me!!
Hey guys! Wonder has gotten a few of us the prizes because we were available to meet the last time he posted here (on May 6th)! Six of us on the list picked up our things that night (our names are bolded on the list), and you can search "Wonder" on the guest rooms list and see the giveaway pick up room - so it's not a scam! I just think he hasn't been online at all. His intentions are not mean-spirited - it's true that he's really giving stuff away, but he just hasn't been around to do so, which makes sense, considering he's leaving the game entirely, so it probably doesn't cross his mind too much!

Rest easy, and the next time Wonder comes back online, I'm sure he'll try to get some more items to those of you who were chosen! (And @ everyone, keep in mind - these ARE his items, he doesn't have to give us anything, and it's nice that he even has the intention to do so! :))

Hey guys! Wonder has gotten a few of us the prizes because we were available to meet the last time he posted here (on May 6th)! Six of us on the list picked up our things that night (our names are bolded on the list), and you can search "Wonder" on the guest rooms list and see the giveaway pick up room - so it's not a scam! I just think he hasn't been online at all. His intentions are not mean-spirited - it's true that he's really giving stuff away, but he just hasn't been around to do so, which makes sense, considering he's leaving the game entirely, so it probably doesn't cross his mind too much!

Rest easy, and the next time Wonder comes back online, I'm sure he'll try to get some more items to those of you who were chosen! (And @ everyone, keep in mind - these ARE his items, he doesn't have to give us anything, and it's nice that he even has the intention to do so! :))
The only thing I saw was to PM Wonder to make arrangements- Which I did do.. I had never been told he was in a giveaway pick up room? Would have been nice to know. Oh well. Thanks anyway

Wonder

I actually gave away a good portion of the prizes away already, including the inferno. Some patience is much appreciated, as I simply cannot be online the exact same time everyone else is. MyVMK stopped working on my macbook (big surprise) so I can only get on when I have access to a desktop computer. Also, I'm working two jobs and have been planning a disney trip so I haven't had much free time. Remember, these are free items you did nothing to earn and they aren't going anywhere besides to the rightful winner. I don't really appreciate the harsh criticism.. especially from someone that is not even expecting prizes.

That being said, I actually have 3 free days in a row starting tomorrow (which is almost unheard of in my life) so I have been looking forward to this weekend to distribute the rest of the prizes. Tomorrow, at 11am, I will be online. If you can't be online then, I will comment again on here when I intended to be on next during the weekend.

Thank you for understanding.

The only thing I saw was to PM Wonder to make arrangements- Which I did do.. I had never been told he was in a giveaway pick up room? Would have been nice to know. Oh well. Thanks anyway
If you did send me a PM, I had replied to all PMs saying I was online and to meet. But alas, see my post above.

I actually gave away a good portion of the prizes away already, including the inferno. Some patience is much appreciated, as I simply cannot be online the exact same time everyone else is. MyVMK stopped working on my macbook (big surprise) so I can only get on when I have access to a desktop computer. Also, I'm working two jobs and have been planning a disney trip so I haven't had much free time. Remember, these are free items you did nothing to earn and they aren't going anywhere besides to the rightful winner. I don't really appreciate the harsh criticism.. especially from someone that is not even expecting prizes.

That being said, I actually have 3 free days in a row starting tomorrow (which is almost unheard of in my life) so I have been looking forward to this weekend to distribute the rest of the prizes. Tomorrow, at 11am, I will be online. If you can't be online then, I will comment again on here when I intended to be on next during the weekend.

Thank you for understanding.

If you did send me a PM, I had replied to all PMs saying I was online and to meet. But alas, see my post above.
Thanks for the info. The problem I have is with comment post ( time stamps ) in forums. They arent a relevant time in any known Universe . I am unable to determine when that person posted or the time implied SIGH. For my clarification is Tomorrow meaning - Friday? 11am EST ? Where can I find you online please? Thank you!

Last edited:

Wonder

Thanks for the info. The problem I have is with comment post ( time stamps ) in forums. They arent a relevant time in any known Universe . I am unable to determine when that person posted or the time implied SIGH. For my clarification is Tomorrow meaning - Friday? 11am EST ? Where can I find you online please? Thank you!
Yep. I'll have a room open.

Status
Not open for further replies.