Rain Storms

bobsbestgame

I want a nice camera like that [emoji30] I've always loved photography, I've just never dabbed in it since it's expensive and doesn't pay out very often :/ if you get a new one I'll buy that one from you [emoji23] jk but I enjoyed this photos very much, especially if the clouds!! You should post some more some time :)

I want a nice camera like that [emoji30] I've always loved photography, I've just never dabbed in it since it's expensive and doesn't pay out very often :/ if you get a new one I'll buy that one from you [emoji23] jk but I enjoyed this photos very much, especially if the clouds!! You should post some more some time :)
Mine was a gift from my godfather.. Honestly I think it might be like, a few hundred? But even starting out with like, a point-and-shoot camera to test how you feel about photography is a great idea. That's how I started and my love for it has grown immensely.[DOUBLEPOST=1403298361][/DOUBLEPOST]For those interested in seeing more here is my album from yesterday:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116695297@N08/sets/72157644845750148/

bobsbestgame

[emoji7] such good photos ugh! I might just invest in a small "point and shoot" camera again, I used to have one but it fell in the gulf when I went deep sea fishing XD

Mademoiselle

I loved the pictures! My favorite ones are the ones with the little birdy :)

[emoji7] such good photos ugh! I might just invest in a small "point and shoot" camera again, I used to have one but it fell in the gulf when I went deep sea fishing XD
I would definitely suggest it! You can't really go wrong with trying, and plus having a point and shoot with you at times and help capture memories, even if you aren't doing photography.