Real life friends AND VMK friends

Do you have a VMK bff that's also a real life BFF?

• Total voters
So my best friend on VMK is also my best friend in real life, aka @MissCutieG, as seen by embarrassing text message convo I attached srry bae love u but had to share.

image.jpg

so I see best friends together all the time on the game and I can never tell if they're real life best friends too. SO if you have an in-game best friend who is also your real life best friend, comment + explain!

~{also, feel free to post any rlly cute pictures of your relationship so the rest of us can swoon and die}~

Last edited:
@Psycho is my in-game best friend & my real life one. He's also my boyfriend.
We live in different states, but I fly down to see him(:
We play this game everyday together, since I cant always be there. ♥
This is us when we first met. The quality and lighting is horrible, but yeah. (:
literally my feels are everywhere rn ugh so cute I can't

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
@Psycho is my in-game best friend & my real life one. He's also my boyfriend.
We live in different states, but I fly down to see him(:
We play this game everyday together, since I cant always be there. ♥
This is us when we first met. The quality and lighting is horrible, but yeah. (:
omg all the oreo love to you both!! :aww:

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
I met my best friend who is now more like my sister on here 7 years ago! (@CourtiiPop ) I thank the lord everyday that I decided to play it all those years ago! She means so much to me and I have vmk to thank for letting me meet my best friend forever. <3

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I voted for option four.

@ChristinaMarie is me best friend from here, and we want to meet one day. We honestly have almost everything in common from being huge Disney geeks, to ordering Coke with out the ice, and that's just the start. Our convos can't go two minutes without us being totally rude to each other because we love to tick each other off and I don't know why. But it is an amazing friendship and I hope we become real life friends.