Real life friends AND VMK friends

Do you have a VMK bff that's also a real life BFF?

• Total voters
S

Solar

I do not have an IRL best friend that plays VMK.. but my neighbor used to play the original with me.

Why do you have 42 unread messages?

I do not have an IRL best friend that plays VMK.. but my neighbor used to play the original with me.

Why do you have 42 unread messages?
That's still pretty cool!

Also, I totally knew this was gonna come up eventually sigh. It's definitely at 52 now and it's because I'm awful at replying to people, I'm just not a big fan of texting because I feel like it's usually just a waste of time! I always txt people back when they are asking important questions or there is a time-factor involved. :D

@aceastrofan posted this picture on the "post a picture of yourself thread" of us at the Real Salt Lake game on Saturday. I thought I would post it on here as well

Celebrating 9 years of friendship with @RainbowRoll . We met in the original VMK, stayed connected after it closed, and are still crazy as ever. Never met IRL because of the distance, but we'll make it happen soon enough. <3

Miss

well @halebop, @dean, @Allyson, @skaternick and i have had a group chat and have talked every day since last december annnnd we are going on a cruise together(:yay:) but i dont even consider them just "vmk" friends anymore, they are literally my best friends like a huuuuuge gift from above. :hearts:

also there is someone on here who literally lives 3 minutes from me and i forget his name but we have never met but i think its kinda weird/cool :clap:

well @halebop, @dean, @Allyson, @skaternick and i have had a group chat and have talked every day since last december annnnd we are going on a cruise together(:yay:) but i dont even consider them just "vmk" friends anymore, they are literally my best friends like a huuuuuge gift from above. :hearts:

also there is someone on here who literally lives 3 minutes from me and i forget his name but we have never met but i think its kinda weird/cool :clap:
literally this goes for everyone, when you hang out, PICTURESSS PLSSSS :') that makes me so happy that this game has helped people find their good friends. like literally, what a great thing ugh

Elle

@Elle and I are planning on meeting in January at Disney World :)
:D :D <33333

@deviousdormouse and @Flume are my closest friends on here tbh.

I'm seeing Alex in January, I can't wait <3 She's such a lovely person to talk to and is to adorbs for words. I'm so ready to go to Disney with you!! kis kis <3

And I skype with Flume pretty much almost every day 'cause he's the best guy friend on here. He has the most amazing taste in music and is honest about everything. Hopefully when I go to Cali next year for Comic Con i'll take some extra time to see him. kis kis smoochie smooch[DOUBLEPOST=1407373974][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm awful at replying to people, I'm just not a big fan of texting because I feel like it's usually just a waste of time! I always txt people back when they are asking important questions or there is a time-factor involved. :D
gurl preachhh
I am the same no worrieees. I have 81 messages on FB so far and even then I find it just w/e to reply. I hate texting, I prefer calls/skyping way more.

I met younglion AKA Nate on July 26, so last month, after being friends online for 7 years. We met in VMK through another friend, Griz, AKA Max.
We've been best friends for years and continue to do so.

We are also meeting Max for the first time during December, during Christmas break. We've all been close friends since around 2007, and it's thanks to VMK. They're probably the only friends I truly genuinely would give my life for.

gurl preachhh
I am the same no worrieees. I have 81 messages on FB so far and even then I find it just w/e to reply. I hate texting, I prefer calls/skyping way more.
honestly so glad I'm not the only one tbh

also

I love finding out who vmk friends are ugh that's so cute and adorable TELL ME MORE STORIES GUYSSS

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
I met my best friend Castiels in-game last October and we met in person for the first time last month! :) We took this picture right before I left to drive home (about 7 hours)...this is just moments before I cried everywhere haha.