Reauthenticate Error

iamChris

Hey guys I'm using Firefox and I try to log in and it keeps telling me to Reauthenticate I logged out still nothing and I also cleared my cache and everything still same thing. I've also updated Shockwave but it still says the same thing. I've already tried 20 times today and I've tried a couple times other days and its still giving me the same message. But I also noticed it says I'm in the Tomorrowland arcade which I'm not either obviously. I'm wondering what's going on :o, I just want to get on. Help would be greatly appreciated :).

Jasmine

I still get that sometimes.
What seems to work for me:
Log in, and see if I'll get the message or not. If you do, make sure you click the logout link that comes in the message. The one on the website acts weird for some reason....

Then either restart Firefox or close out of the tab completely. Log in again and see what happens...

If you're still getting the message, flush your DNS cache.

Good luck!

Jasmine

Try Chrome and see if that works.

Jasmine

Have you tried IE? I know it's a horrible suggestion, but I've heard it works best for some people.

Jasmine

Very strange. Are you on a Mac or Windows?

Sounds like a internet connection problem to me Maybe try moving to the router if on a mobile device or see if someone else is using a lot bandwidth or try speedtest.net maybe you need to call your isp

Jasmine

It's not an internet problem, it's more of a bug, I suppose.
It comes and goes for me. Let me know if you're still getting this, Chris.

Just wondering, but did you update Shockwave manually (by going to adobe's site) or did you get a popup about it and update it through there? The former works best. I had to update my Shockwave about a week ago... For some reason it (adobe's site) kept telling me I was behind a version.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird... I'm having the same problem now =/

I'm having the same problem too.. I just signed up and I keep getting the reauthenticate error. I'm on a Macbook and I use chrome. I cleared my cache, I reinstalled Shockwave, tried different browsers, restarted my computer.... I think I've tried it all :P I'm STILL getting the error so I thought it was an account problem..? If someone can figure this out it'd be really helpful! :)

iamChris

It's not an internet problem, it's more of a bug, I suppose.
It comes and goes for me. Let me know if you're still getting this, Chris.

Just wondering, but did you update Shockwave manually (by going to adobe's site) or did you get a popup about it and update it through there? The former works best. I had to update my Shockwave about a week ago... For some reason it (adobe's site) kept telling me I was behind a version.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird... I'm having the same problem now =/

still getting this so frustrating :angry:

Jasmine

Same here! It's actually worse.
Usually Firefox would work without clearing the cache, though sometimes I had to clear it. Now it never works unless I clear my cache and cookies first... It's pretty strange.

Now (every since the update the other day), clearing my cache on Firefox from Tools > Options doesn't work. I have to go to History > Clear Recent History > Cache and Cookies > From Today. (That's usually what works for me.)

I also had to update my shockwave (yes, again...) the other day.
Keep trying!

Noelle

I am having this issue today. Last night everything was working fine. I have tried all the usual "fixes". I hate it when it does this.

Jasmine

Same here. Every time the game is updated, I have to find a new way to temporarily fix this issue. >_> It's getting extremely annoying...

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got in on Firefox. I've pretty much given up on Chrome. Here's what I did:
1) Update Shockwave again.
Result: The loading screen was quicker, though I didn't actually get in. I got past "Loading Character Information", and the screen just stayed black...

2) Log out; clear caches and cookies (through History > Clear Recent History).
Result: The game loaded much slower, and of course, I got the usual error message.

3) Log out; update Shockwave again.
Result: The loading screen was quicker again, and this time, I actually got in. I got a couple errors during the upgrade for Shockwave, but oh well.