Regarding myVMKPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Hi everyone!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize about the issues with myVMKPal since we did the server migration.

We are looking into the errors and hope to have a fix pushed soon, but as I am across the country from the office right now, I can't do too much until Sunday (July 2nd).

If we can get it fixed before then we will, but otherwise just hang tight and we'll get it sorted out Sunday or Monday!

In the meantime, you can always try using Firefox with a fix that we posted here -> http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/66655/

Thank you for your understanding, VMK_Simba

CCocoaGal

I went on today and half of my pins showed up as invisible but still there. Later on, I went into a trade and all of a sudden my clothes started showing up in the view window. I didn't see all the clothes that flashed in the things i am trading window, so i accepted the trade. Then, when i checked my inventory, 6 pages of my clothing is now missing. The person that I was trading said she didn't get any of the clothes that I am missing. I have screenshots of my previous inventory before all of that clothing disappeared completely. Please help me to get my clothing back and fix this issue asap.

riddleguy

I got an update message and when i tried to update i got an error message....im able to get into game fine via myvmkpal but its not letting me update to the new version of myvmkpal

I went on today and half of my pins showed up as invisible but still there. Later on, I went into a trade and all of a sudden my clothes started showing up in the view window. I didn't see all the clothes that flashed in the things i am trading window, so i accepted the trade. Then, when i checked my inventory, 6 pages of my clothing is now missing. The person that I was trading said she didn't get any of the clothes that I am missing. I have screenshots of my previous inventory before all of that clothing disappeared completely. Please help me to get my clothing back and fix this issue asap.
I'm having this issue too. And it's on regular Firefox not just pal so it's a game glitch

I got an update message and when i tried to update i got an error message....im able to get into game fine via myvmkpal but its not letting me update to the new version of myvmkpal
I have finally gotten this to work. here's how:
Opening pal and letting it update on it's own seems to fail. Instead, uninstall the program manually on your computer. Then, redownload it from the website and you will have the newest version working. I was nervous I would lose my settings etc, but they WERE restored as I had them. If you are still nervous about that, go into the folder on the computer (AppData, Roaming) and copy anything you might not want to lose (screenshots, logins, etc)
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.