Retail Store Music

Lowding

I work in a retail store and the manager wants me to make a cd of about seven - ten songs that can be played. Our store is in the mall so the music needs to be appropriate to a general audience - like families. Could you give me some suggestions bc I rlly have no idea what songs to put on here

Crax

Shake it Off by Taylor Swift is huge right now. Warning: It will get annoying.
Is your manager leaning towards Christmas songs for the Holiday or just regular songs?
My store just updated theirs and we have everything ranging from 1980-2014 because of our cliental.
So what kind of store do you work in?

Lowding

Shake it Off by Taylor Swift is huge right now. Warning: It will get annoying.
Is your manager leaning towards Christmas songs for the Holiday or just regular songs?
My store just updated theirs and we have everything ranging from 1980-2014 because of our cliental.
So what kind of store do you work in?
Like all ages and families come in here, and theres no real theme so as long as it's appropriate it's good to go.
I think I could make a seperate list for Christmas music I think he wants a general list right now...
Haha yeah as much as some customers might like Shake it Off I'm not going to subject myself to that q:

edit: right now I have take me to church and stolen dance

Crax

Blank Space by Taylor Swift is big, definitely not as annoying as Shake It Off.
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana, and Nicki
Stay with Me - Sam Smith
Cool Kids- Echosmith
Jealous- Nick Jonas (that one might get annoying, it all depends on how long your shifts are and how loud the music is)
Something in the Water- Carrie Underwood
Boom Clap- Charli XCX
Leave The Night On- Sam Hunt
Neon Light- Blake Shelton
Feelin' It- Scotty McCreery

That's some I can think of that are kind of popular that people would be drawn to.
If I can think of anymore I will post them.

Lowding

Blank Space by Taylor Swift is big, definitely not as annoying as Shake It Off.
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana, and Nicki
Stay with Me - Sam Smith
Cool Kids- Echosmith
Jealous- Nick Jonas (that one might get annoying, it all depends on how long your shifts are and how loud the music is)
Something in the Water- Carrie Underwood
Boom Clap- Charli XCX
Leave The Night On- Sam Hunt
Neon Light- Blake Shelton
Feelin' It- Scotty McCreery

That's some I can think of that are kind of popular that people would be drawn to.
If I can think of anymore I will post them.
ily more pls

mark

10 mins late to everything
Don't by Ed Sheeran (this song's about Ellie Goulding cheating on him lul)
Human by Cristina Perri (omg do you see how much her appearance changed I didn't even realize that was her)
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (if people even listen to this anymore lul)
Antidote by Swedish House Mafia (prob one of my favorites for a while)
... If this is aiming more towards young children/disney fanatics play Let It Go and kids will go crazy happy :P

FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE ADD ITS A MARSHMALLOW WORLD TYVM

Yes to Blank Space instead of Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. For a song by Hozier, I actually recommend From Eden instead of Take Me to Church. As for other songs perhaps

Scarecrow by Alex & Sierra
A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias
Centuries by Fallout Boy
I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons
Somewhere In My Car by Keith Urban
Feelings by Maroon 5
Reflections by MisterWives
Find You by Zedd

Just a few songs by popular artists I like that you may consider. You can try looking at the top songs list of your local popular music radio station online and choose good songs from certain artists there.

Lowding

Yes to Blank Space instead of Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. For a song by Hozier, I actually recommend From Eden instead of Take Me to Church. As for other songs perhaps

Scarecrow by Alex & Sierra
A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias
Centuries by Fallout Boy
I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons
Somewhere In My Car by Keith Urban
Feelings by Maroon 5
Reflections by MisterWives
Find You by Zedd

Just a few songs by popular artists I like that you may consider. You can try looking at the top songs list of your local popular music radio station online and choose good songs from certain artists there.
Thank you!

Tohrukun

old navy plays the worst music cri
go on youtube and look for:
just can't rely on you - Paloma faith
David's House - nia
you + me (still together in the future) - oberhofer