Revive the Shoutbox

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Myth, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Should the shoutbox come back?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Other (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Graham

Graham ă‚Șミッド

In-Game Name:
    WillGraham
    bump.

although a lot of people caused* the loss of this privilege, it's how a lot of us became acquainted with one another back on ovmk. i made a lot of friends from the shoutbox interactions i had back on ovmk, interactions that i wouldn't have had in-game. i think it's something the staff should revisit again especially since the shoutbox can stimulate activity and interest in the game where people were mostly fixated on the social aspect of the forums. a solution to the shoutbox can be hiring shoutbox moderators with limited permissions or giving positive reinforcement to those who actively report those who act up.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Shadowofumbreon

Shadowofumbreon I felt this way before, So insecure

In-Game Name:
    Shadowofumbreon
    I'm all for the shoutbox returning! I used to be entertained and loved talking to friends right then and there when I needed too.

Graham likes this.
  3. Moogle

Moogle Kupo!

In-Game Name:
    Moogle
    If it came down to this I think it would be a great start. We've changed since three years ago. The community is much different now. Start with this, see how well we fare. If it works and you see we can be civil about it then maybe implement it fully. If not,there are no losses. :idea:

Jason and Graham like this.
  4. Mama Umbridge

Mama Umbridge Not 40 or Man

In-Game Name:
    MamaUmbridge
    Man. Get us a shoutbox stat. In this age... Everyone is social media oriented and they like direct communication where they don't have to wait for a response (like when you comment on profiles) and it would be really easy to get mods. Tbh, with how few people are still around... It would not be hard at all and might encourage more people to return to the forums.