Rhyth's Art Shoppe~

Alright guys! Sorry about the minor hiatus... finals have kicked my butt :/ but I am officially on summer vacation!! So I'll get started on these asap! :)

I'm probably going to totally redo it since I have changed my technique and I no longer like my old work (artist struggle lol) Would you like me to use the same request? :)

Yeah, that would be fine, thanks! :D I totally get not liking your old art lol.

iTony

Ohana means family.
I have 2, you can both, or just 1, doesn't really matter. I have them in order tho.

For VMK avatars:
(Will get more later)
-Eye Color: Brown
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Fun, Exciting, Goofy, Happy Cheerful
-Special requests*: Please include Stitch if you can, I am his best friend. XD

If you want a break from VMK Characters:

-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : All in the image :)
-Special Requests*: Action shot maybe?

Kelsey

:rose: for vmk avatar
- eye color: green/hazel
- personality/vibe: silly/cute so maybe a lil tongue sticking out hehehe :-)
- special requests: i like brandy melville style looking clothes so something along those lines... like the shirt in my current avi :-) o and also please keep the short wavy hair and beanie please!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

:rose:For Fan Art: Color over sketch:
Ushio from Clannad (Just in case you want to look it up)
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Shes a cute little girl, so any cute little girl things.
-Special Request: I would like her in her school uniform (the one she is wearing in the picture up there)

Thanks in advance ^-^

For VMK avatars:
[photos of avatar(s) from a few angles]
livvy.png livvy2.png livvy3.png livvy4.png livvy5.png livvy6.png
-Eye Color: blue
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Happy, fun loving
-Special requests*: Can you make the shirt into a polo? Also, here are the colors I want:

Collar/Shirt color: Black
Colors of Stripes: Red, Blue, pink, brown, Purple, Light Blue

When you get to her back, can you put the braids in front of her, this way you can see the back of the shirt a little better

Last edited:
For VMK avatars:

-Eye Color: hazel, mainly consisting of green and a small bit of yellow/gold
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Introverted, but thoughtful, and intuitive
-Special requests*: Could you possibly make my hair down, but still with the bangs :). Also my myvmk character is a bit flat, but Id prefer not to be flat LOL if you get what i mean. Also could you make sparrow vest possibly look like some kind of jeans jacket? Could I also maybe have a book in my hand.
Thanks ^o^ i'm willing to pay credits if you'd like :)
Thank youuu sooo much :). Your work is great!

[photos of your avatar(s) from a few angles]
-Eye Color: Brown
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Calm/Peaceful
-Special requests*:[/spoiler] None

Thank You!

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
VMK Player:

Eye Color:
Green
Personality/Vibe: Cute yet pensive in that "poker face trading for ultra-rares" kind of way.
Special Requests: Full-body, Same outfit and hair color... I really love the style you used for the three girls in your very first post in this thread. I would prefer a pretty blue background but could you also save a transparent background for me?