Riddle Game

Romantic

i just feel you
I'm awful at making up riddles, so lets see if this actually makes sense...

you can remain in one place with me and yet travel to other worlds and other times. after I'm gone I am not easily forgotten. there are millions like me, but never the same as me.

Bump
you can remain in one place with me and yet travel to other worlds and other times. after I'm gone I am not easily forgotten. there are millions like me, but never the same as me.

When you get on the forum for the first time in months and see one of your threads on the first page of new

VMK_Rapunzel

YAY!! Hmmm I hope this one hasn't been done yet...

If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?

YAY!! Hmmm I hope this one hasn't been done yet...

If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?
5. There are 4 colors, so by the fifth one, you have to have a duplicate

Easy one (cause I rarely visit so it's easy to guess and verify it's right if I dont):
Can you name 3 consecutive days without using any numbers (i.e. no dates), Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?