Riddle Game

Okay so in the spirit of giving prizes, if you solve my puzzle you will get 5k. However, if I am asked for a hint, it will be posted publicly each night at 11pm EST and the pool of credits will decrease by 500c each time. So, even if you didn't ask for the hint, you'll be "charged" as if you did (so solve it fast).

Ready? Set.... GO!

Four friends, Amanda, Jennifer, Elizabeth, and Michelle went to Disneyland for the day. They split up to get lunch (Pizza, Chicken, Salad, or a Hamburger) in each land (Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, and Frontierland). They paid $10.00, $10.50, $11.00, and $11.50. Using the following clues, solve How much each person paid, what they ordered, and where they bought their lunch.

1. Jennifer’s lunch cost somewhat less than the pizza.
  2. The chicken tenders were not bought in Tomorrowland.
  3. Of Michelle and the person who bought the pizza, one’s meal was $10 and the other was bought in Frontierland.
  4. Jennifer bought lunch in Fantasyland.
  5. Either Amanda or Michelle had Salad.
  6. Elizabeth ordered the chicken tenders.
  7. The meal bought at frontier land was not the most expensive.
Everyone paid a different price and got a different lunch at separate lands.

Okay so in the spirit of giving prizes, if you solve my puzzle you will get 5k. However, if I am asked for a hint, it will be posted publicly each night at 11pm EST and the pool of credits will decrease by 500c each time. So, even if you didn't ask for the hint, you'll be "charged" as if you did (so solve it fast).

Ready? Set.... GO!

Four friends, Amanda, Jennifer, Elizabeth, and Michelle went to Disneyland for the day. They split up to get lunch (Pizza, Chicken, Salad, or a Hamburger) in each land (Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, and Frontierland). They paid $10.00, $10.50, $11.00, and $11.50. Using the following clues, solve How much each person paid, what they ordered, and where they bought their lunch.

1. Jennifer’s lunch cost somewhat less than the pizza.
  2. The chicken tenders were not bought in Tomorrowland.
  3. Of Michelle and the person who bought the pizza, one’s meal was $10 and the other was bought in Frontierland.
  4. Jennifer bought lunch in Fantasyland.
  5. Either Amanda or Michelle had Salad.
  6. Elizabeth ordered the chicken tenders.
  7. The meal bought at frontier land was not the most expensive.
Everyone paid a different price and got a different lunch at separate lands.
Elizabeth-Chicken tenders- Adventureland-11.50
Jennifer- Hamburger- Fantasyland-10.50
Michelle- Salad-Tomorrow land-10.00
Amanda- Pizza-Frontierland-11.00

Correct! Let me know when we can meet, I won't be on until later though :)
Yay I got it :D Okay, JC Dock later :3[DOUBLEPOST=1470849219][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1470849972][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it's my turn c:
I am able to breath in an non-breathable environment. I am not seen from the naked-eye. I can live for a long time and withstand the harshest conditions. What am I?

Last edited:
thx, pixie yay c:

okay now I can make a seperate comment XD
Riddle:
I am able to breath in an non-breathable environment. I am not seen from the naked-eye. I can live for a long time and withstand the harshest conditions. What am I?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
thx, pixie yay c:

okay now I can make a seperate comment XD
Riddle:

Sounds like oxygen particles. I can give my reasoning if needed but it has to do with what people know about the known universe.

Little fun fact...:
Did you know people have created injections that use these particular particles to sustain a human being whom cannot draw breath?

Sounds like oxygen particles. I can give my reasoning if needed but it has to do with what people know about the known universe.

Little fun fact...:
Did you know people have created injections that use these particular particles to sustain a human being whom cannot draw breath?
Oh, I didnt know that cool :D but it's not oxygen particles. Maybe I wasn't specific sorry XD I'll give a hint that might be a give away. It's an animal.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Oh, I didnt know that cool :D but it's not oxygen particles. Maybe I wasn't specific sorry XD I'll give a hint that might be a give away. It's an animal.

Here's my reasoning ~ Oxygen has particles with the viability to breath even in a non-breathable environment, such as on another planet/other environment other than Earth. A person cannot see these particles from the naked eye. These particles live for a long time and can withstand the harshest conditions of another environment/say another planet whereas a human being couldn't.

Are you talking about the spinoloricus cinziae species then? ...If so, yeah I would've added more to the riddle dudes =)

Here's my reasoning ~ Oxygen has particles with the viability to breath even in a non-breathable environment, such as on another planet/other environment other than Earth. A person cannot see these particles from the naked eye. These particles live for a long time and can withstand the harshest conditions of another environment/say another planet whereas a human being couldn't.

Are you talking about the spinoloricus cinziae species then? ...If so, yeah I would've added more to the riddle dudes =)
Yeah it is the spinoloricus cinziae species. Yeah, I should of added more, but I wasn't sure what else to add, sorry if it was confusing. But you won the prize is 3k c: