Ronin Warriors or Sailor Moon RP ?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I'm thinking of creating either a SM or RW universe RP environment for those interested to enjoy. Keep one thing in mind - cannot make it too graphic (i.e. - any violence can't be too graphic etc. as I've been told - which is fine for this I'm thinking anyways. Not like the walking dead or something...) Full bios//playing that character mindset//Must be a character from that universe. Before I give it anymore thought, there would need to be at least some interest or I don't see the point in taking any time to implement this idea.

So....the question is..would you like to join a Sailor Moon character universe RP or a Ronin Warriors character RP? Another option would be to have both universes infused into one. There would be a lot more characters avail. if that were done.

If your not sure what SM or RW is, here is two websites that give some basic info: You can also research specific characters you think you'd like to portray.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronin_Warriors

If interested. Reply in here which universe or if you'd like to see both. Also let me know what character(s) from these RP universes you'd like to play. That way I have a general idea before another thread for bios is created.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
i would do it if i knew how to
Sailor moon but I haven't role played since like '06
I'll join for sailor moon tbh
Hmmmm….I’ll make a brief reply to these since its generated some enthusiasm, perhaps a response is finally due for the gratifying eye that hungers so…

I don't think any of you really want to know why this will never happen. Lest not by my hands anyways. If you ask me why, be prepared for a "long" response.

D.Va

Literal Princess
Hmmmm….I’ll make a brief reply to these since its generated some enthusiasm, perhaps a response is finally due for the gratifying eye that hungers so…

I don't think any of you really want to know why this will never happen. Lest not by my hands anyways. If you ask me why, be prepared for a "long" response.
i just love sailor moon so thats why i responded <3

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
i just love sailor moon so thats why i responded <3
Not a problem. Role-playing in general, it just doesn't work on this site until they change a few things.

I'll leave it out in the open because some people aren't taking everything into consideration when it comes to this~

(There's probably a good reason why this section of the forums is dead and it’s not because of members posting/not posting. I for one have already had an entire thread(s) removed with multi-posts, for a warning called "graphic" violence. Mind you, it’s nothing you wouldn’t see in a PG movie nowadays.)

Recently, I also replied to a "Thread Hijacking" warning from a staff member, emailing me a warning out of the blue. This was given to me and then they didn't have the common decency to even respond after I asked why it was considered “hijacking” in the first place (mind you they’ve had weeks to respond to my personal PM in reply). Zero explanation still, even after the forum staff member said “ask if you have any questions”. <---- Obviously this person never intended to explain themselves for their misjudged bias. I care could less if someone has a problem but they better back it up then instead of hiding behind some stupid computer admin software with empty threats. It’s a waste of space and time for anyone to live that way. Heh.

Overall, the RP forum needs a major revamping. Otherwise, it’s still a waste of time; assuming that the vast majority are of “adult age” (this popular conjecture that “kids” no longer hear about “Disney’s vmk” and the ones that had, are of consequential age; thereby deleting entire posts that are “PG” in material seems a bit fanatical for any staff regulator. It would be like telling a story and then being told YOU CANT WRITE THAT. Not even on “Disney”, is everything “rainbows and gumdrops” or whatever. How anyone would be satisfied with writing in the most constrictive parameters is beyond my understanding. Even the most docile of human beings tend to shed a light or two along the way. There’s a simple solution to this for those who wish to maintain this facade for “writing” in role-play style and that is by screening those you wish to join a story. If the person doesn’t meet the requirements, then don’t let them join. It’s not difficult. Would you let a five year old watch “The Walking Dead” on TV or read about a person becoming a mindless zombie? H___ No man…common sense here….

There’s a double standard in this section, you can speak your mind (to an extent) but come hell or high-water, you certainly cannot tell a story about it without it being examined and deleted. It’s humorous to me that certain people would find a fictitious piece of literature more threatening than the contumacious reality from people in general when it comes to things outside of writing. Perhaps you are owed this explanation, for a lack of reply, perhaps not. Until things change, my interest hasn’t changed to create this platform. It might be blunt and forthcoming to say (perhaps even have this deleted) but that's pretty much the status quo of this section.