Sad, but true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I have came on a few times after I posted on July 1st but it seems there is something missing in MyVMK now. I have much fewer friends there and it seems like the community is more like High School with all the cliques. It is sad but true, I do not feel like I belong in this game anymore. So very few players say hi to ya and it seems more impersonal than a community like old VMK was. My apologies to all who actually read this but I am officially quitting MyVMK forever. I am hoping to give over all my items to Maracita if she is ever available. I have no support group on here to help me gain credits and build rooms. The MyVMK economy is hardly manageable and I keep looking at some of the rooms other players have and have no idea how they do it. In old VMK I had a group of friends who supported me and I supported them in getting credits and other such stuff. Here, it just feels off. When I think of MyVMK I think 'I just don't belong anymore'.

Aw, I don't think I've seen you in game :c if I did I would of said hi (if I wasn't afk) I can help you build rooms D: I'm helping one of my friends with his room then I need to help another friend. Sorry to see you leave :c

I just joined a couple of months ago, it takes a little while to connect with people. There are some really great, generous and fun people in the land. If I see you, I will gladly say hello!

I have came on a few times after I posted on July 1st but it seems there is something missing in MyVMK now. I have much fewer friends there and it seems like the community is more like High School with all the cliques. It is sad but true, I do not feel like I belong in this game anymore. So very few players say hi to ya and it seems more impersonal than a community like old VMK was. My apologies to all who actually read this but I am officially quitting MyVMK forever. I am hoping to give over all my items to Maracita if she is ever available. I have no support group on here to help me gain credits and build rooms. The MyVMK economy is hardly manageable and I keep looking at some of the rooms other players have and have no idea how they do it. In old VMK I had a group of friends who supported me and I supported them in getting credits and other such stuff. Here, it just feels off. When I think of MyVMK I think 'I just don't belong anymore'.
again curl? :( i know it sucks being or feeling like an outcast on here but there's still many wonderful people who are not in high school or even in those cliques. you just have to venture out and not be in a little bubble anymore in your room (i see you). this game will never be like the old vmk due to so many things, i had to let that go and suck up the fact things change over time. i don't really care for the economy on here because it's ridiculous but i know you love trading so :/; just enjoy with what friends you have and make new ones curl.. it's what ive been doing for the last year. i'll miss you though even if we hadn't talked much.

Tinkitap

Aww NO....I have to agree with you however...I came back here from another game because there..... it was like high school and everyone here ......was so wonderful....NOW its gone by the way of so many others.....and the clicks are more and so like the other site...selling at prices that no normal player could ever afford. HOWEVER I keep trying and am doing well making new friends...its harder...and not as many...BUT WE are out there and there are still many of us that want the game of old.....rethink it if you enjoy the game and those of us that have posted here...will certainly be there keeping the friendships and the game going the way it was meant to be...Hugs to you

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am sorry to hear this. Why not give it a little more time. More players are coming back . I just got back after being away 13 months. The prices are sure high for the rare stuff. If you are looking for items to build a room come see me. I would love to help you out. hugs.

I have to agree however with the economy on how terrible it's been

Status
Not open for further replies.