Santa Opportunity (for those not high in queue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered

So, I know a lot of you are bummed out that you aren't getting into the Santa event. And I feel you - I understand you're frustrated that people click faster.

There's two events left. Here's what I'm doing: I will make a thread both tonight and tomorrow night (if I do tomorrow's event and get high enough in the queue). You can post with an item that Santa is likely to give out - meaning no unreleased items please.

This contest is only open to those who do not get into the room tonight (for this purpose, I have to limit it to 80 or higher in queue, as when I am asking I will not know how many will get in.) or got dc in queue, etc. and I reserve the right to disqualify anyone if I find evidence you were in the room at any point tonight meeting Santa (or will likely get in). (hint: if you're in the room at the same time I am, you probably won't be getting picked)

I will randomly choose one poster (no duplicates or you will be disqualified) via random number generator to have me ask for their prize once I get in the room - tonight that is after 30 something people. I will ask that Santa either give you that prize at a time when you can meet him, or I will get it and give it to you (assuming he is willing). If he is not willing you will still get a prize from me.

Furthermore, depending on my mood, I may choose others who post for random smaller prizes. I don't know yet :)

If I get disconnected in queue I'll do a (few) smaller prize(s). -knocks on wood-

Lastly, please include your ingame name especially if it is different from your forum name, as well as times you can be on (if you'll be getting off before I can get the prize to you).

Thanks,
-Whispered

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
thank you for doing this :)! I'm probably not going to get in because im 164 in queue. I would honestly just love any super rare because I've opened 140+ crates and never got any super rares..

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This is really nice of you Whispered :).

I have no idea if I'll make it in tonight, at this rate I don't expect to. I started at #147 in the queue tonight, and it's 9:00pm now and I'm at #87. Guess we'll have to see what happens!

I don't want anything really, just that everyone gets the chance to get inside finally. But if I had to pick something, the color-changing skate shoes would be pretty cool to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.