scary movies on netflix?

Kelsey

i feel like i've watched all of the scary movies on netflix but i know i didn't so please anyone suggest some! i don't like gory things but a little bit of blood is fine but not a lot please! also if you suggest a movie please write a little thing why you like it and what it's about so it's easy for me to choose thx babies :jellyfish:

PrinceLava

If you click on the Horror section at the top of Netflix, they have quite a large selection! Scroll through and see if there are any that might spark your interest. I would suggest some but I don't know which you've seen.

watch black mirror, its not a movie but a television show. its not outright blood but more of a mental type horror. a lot of the episodes have to do with technology. i'd highly recommend it. its actually one of my favorite television shows. all of them except for the most recent christmas special are on netflix.

If you haven't watched the old horror movies, you should because they're actually really fab like I think Netflix still has the original My Bloody Valentine

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Wouldn't that be considered ranidaphobia?.. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of which... @ the OP you might try the film called arachnophobia if it's still on Nextflix. It seems like a lot of people freak out seeing spiders and such I suppose but they still play a very important part in the ecosystem since they eat a lot of insects. Not to mention mechanical engineering advances derived from spider silk.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Yo, dead silence was eerie. It's one of those "jump scare" movies if you're into that. It's about a ventriloquist and it's an interesting storyline.