Secret event update!

So everyone who joined (and still wants to join) here is the update on the event! I would like to hold it on 12/15, if you aren't available that day, please let me know and I will schedule it on a different non-event day!

S E C R E T S A N T A

Thats right! I'm hosting this event so everyone can enjoy the holidays and make new friends! I decided on this event because I would love to see more people on here getting to know each other and also get gifts in return! I have two rooms, the waiting room and then the secret Santa room. There will be a teleporter in the waiting room to enter the secret Santa room. Once you've entered you will be paired with someone to gift! I'm hoping we can all send each other a great gift and spread some holiday cheer! Please, try to make the gift at least a credit value of 1k and nothing in stores (it doesn't have to be something crazy rare, but you never know, some people are generous!) I really hope everyone will attend because I would love for everyone to get excited about MyVMK again! Please let everyone know about this event, everyone is invited no matter what! :)

Also, someone may get lucky and get a special prize from me :)

So everyone who joined (and still wants to join) here is the update on the event! I would like to hold it on 12/15, if you aren't available that day, please let me know and I will schedule it on a different non-event day!
What time would the event take place because I have a final that day at 9 am then another final the next day would it be very late when it'll start? :o

Looking forward to it, what a fun idea! The15th might be difficult for me, I have work all day and then a dice/Christmas party that evening. I could hop on but it would be really late, like 9:30 10pm Pacific time. I will understand if that doesn't work. Just wanted to let you know I may not be available much that day. Hugs!