Secure Connection problem

JessieJoe

hi there staff! just wanted to make sure you guys haveheard about the issue. It appears Firefox has updated and thus the TOS needs to be updated! otherwise we keep getting "unsecure connection" errors!

I'm just saying telling them 500x is kinda pointless and redundant. It's not something that's gonna be fixed right away, it takes work. Things don't happen solely bc people snap their fingers.

And PS it's more then simply updating TOS

JessieJoe

I'm just saying telling them 500x is kinda pointless and redundant. It's not something that's gonna be fixed right away, it takes work. Things don't happen solely bc people snap their fingers.

And PS it's more then simply updating TOS
I never claimed to be an expert. I just think it is one of the main things :) I don't expect them to fix it instantly (though that would really be magical) As for the repetitive stuff, I could have thought that bit more through. however the post has been made and I at least try and offer a point to look at where the problem might be.

I never claimed to be an expert. I just think it is one of the main things :) I don't expect them to fix it instantly (though that would really be magical) As for the repetitive stuff, I could have thought that bit more through. however the post has been made and I at least try and offer a point to look at where the problem might be.
I don't mean you personally in this stuff. Just most of the players seem to think things happen over night and don't realize how much work it is. Then when you tell them it doesn't happen over night they get rude and angry.

JessieJoe

I don't mean you personally in this stuff. Just most of the players seem to think things happen over night and don't realize how much work it is. Then when you tell them it doesn't happen over night they get rude and angry.
If I have been, then I apologize. I did not intend that. :)

Amy

Head Administrator
MyVMK (currently) runs on the most outdated and lackluster software out there, Shockwave. Shockwave does not support HTTPS. The game won't load with it. I'm working on the new client again since so much more has stacked up with shockwave being outdated, so hopefully we'll be able to trash shockwave once and for all soon. I'll also look into workarounds at some point.

JessieJoe

MyVMK (currently) runs on the most outdated and lackluster software out there, Shockwave. Shockwave does not support HTTPS. The game won't load with it. I'm working on the new client again since so much more has stacked up with shockwave being outdated, so hopefully we'll be able to trash shockwave once and for all soon. I'll also look into workarounds at some point.
Thanks. I downloaded the VMKPal meanwhile and the game works properly. the rides don;t load fully hough