- 5 Star Fireworks Magic
- 5 Star Cursed Storm Magic
- 5 Star Turn Into Push Magic
- 5 Star Lightning Magic
- 5 Star Popcorn Magic
- 5 Star Colors Of The Wind Magic
- 5 Star Tow Mater Magic
- ROOM Pirate Cannon - 10k

Also check out my other thread for all the other stuff I am trading; http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/selling-stuff.72285/
MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Last edited:

Captn

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
I'll offer up to 35k for the Sparrow ears. I don't know the actual value of the hat though so I'm up to negotiations.

Please remember that this is a trading post, not a value check. Please see our policy regarding Thread Hijacking:
MyVMK Forums said:
Thread Hijacking
Thread hijacking is when one or more individuals commenting on the original posting go off topic, create a separate conversation, try to take over a thread, or anything similar in nature. This includes posting negative comments or comments that detract from the overall theme of a thread. In particular, anyone who posts value discussion, comments that a trade is not fair, offers to one up someone on a trade thread that is not their own, or anything of a similar nature will be considered to be thread hijacking and warned/infracted appropriately.
Values differ from person to person and are a personal opinion. There is no right or wrong answer, but that discussion belongs in Value Checks, not here.

Thank you for your cooperation,
HOST_Duchess

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
BUMP![DOUBLEPOST=1519498734][/DOUBLEPOST]Added some magics to the thread! Let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.