Serious building glitch game not saving moves

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
This problem is getting worse and worse and worse. I will take away items and replace them. Then when I leave and return the pieces are still there and underneath the pieces I just placed. So I take them away. I replace on at a time . They still come back. Even pieces that were not attached to anything I deleted them they return.

It is taking forever to build a room. Something is seriously wrong. It is getting worse.

I should not have to keep replacing the the same pieces I removed 5 or more times.

Please [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] look at this glitch.

Ranch

My guess is that it's some kind of memory issue for sure.. I found clearing out even more stuff gets the saving back on track.. Like the closer you get to the limit, the more you'll see things get jumbled up..

Kinglaser

Also, if you remove something, then place it in another room (an empty one), that keeps it from glut hung itself back from where you removed it.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
It's the restacking bug again. We went through this in December when pieces of the gingerbread houses on the bottom would restack on top. Or pieces you took away, would reappear under what you just put down.

It is frustrating, I've had to clear my room 3 times to fix it.

Littlebelle

Ok last night I spent 4 hours building a castle and the next 3.5 hours fixing it. The glitch is getting worse. I used hardly any pixels and the place was a complete disaster. Having to put things in other rooms to stop them from popping up was maddening. Each time I got stuck I left the room. Came back just to check everything was ok.

Many people have stopped building :(

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
After you remove the items look at your inventory and go through all the pages, this will stop them from spawning in your room again.

Littlebelle

Thanks for the tip that is very helpful. I also feel very bad for hosts that are trying to build rooms. I know it must be so frustrating for them too. So my thoughts are with them also :)

Littlebelle

I did this @Anubis but it did not work for me :( maybe there was just too many. I did put them in another room and that stopped it. But it is so hard to keep track of all the different items. But it did speed up the fixing of it by about 50% :)

I've been having the same issue. The only way I'm solving this is by re-editing my room at least 3 times and then finally the furnishings stick. Although it's a tedious task (especially for people who are building larger rooms), I think it might be the temporary solution....

Amy

Head Administrator
I wasn't aware of this bug for the majority of time that it was happening, I think I fixed it about a week ago, does anyone know if it's resolved now?

kalyee

I wasn't aware of this bug for the majority of time that it was happening, I think I fixed it about a week ago, does anyone know if it's resolved now?
It hasn't happened to me at all in the last few days in rooms/with items it had previously, so it appears to be resolved <3