Shop Panel and Chat Bubbles

I can't see the text in my shop panel. It's been this way since mVMK opened for me.

It's very difficult to read what people are saying because of the padding inside of the talk bubble. See how on old VMK there an equal amount of space around the text?

Compare..

Just minor bugs, not needed to be rushed. But if you could fix the chat bubbles, that would help a ton. Please and thank you! ;)

Famous, i'm unsure about the room names or shop titles not showing up, but the chat bubble seems to be a browser issue. I could be/probably am wrong, but when I use Google Chrome I don't have that issue, but when I use Firefox I seem to encounter it more. Try different browsers, and if that doesn't work then... I really don't know. It's one of those things that's random for me and fixes itself. I'm unsure if there's a sure fix for it. Amy is most likely going to iron out the small kinks as time goes on. ;D

Cyber Toon

Do you have the latest version of flash? do you have the latest version of shockwave? Are you running windows?

Are you running an old browser? are you running an old operating system?

by 'old' I mean anything prior to windows XP service pack 3

just some general relevant diagnostics questions.

I trust that you're on a Mac? If you are, it's a Mac thing. If not, this is the first I've heard of it on Windows.
Yes, I'm on a Mac. D:
the chat bubble seems to be a browser issue. I could be/probably am wrong, but when I use Google Chrome I don't have that issue
Alright, thanks! I'll try Chrome.

Edit-- Yeah, still not working. It's probably a Mac thing. Anyone on Windows having a problem?

Do you have the latest version of flash? do you have the latest version of shockwave? Are you running windows?

Are you running an old browser? are you running an old operating system?

by 'old' I mean anything prior to windows XP service pack 3

just some general relevant diagnostics questions.
VMK doesn't and has never used Flash, the code minigames were Flash though. VMK itself is good (errr, yeah...) old Shockwave.

Yes, I'm on a Mac. D:

Alright, thanks! I'll try Chrome.

Edit-- Yeah, still not working. It's probably a Mac thing. Anyone on Windows having a problem?
I'm using Windows and I have encountered the same problem before. As far as I can tell it's pretty random. I've had other issues with everything being like... suuuper zoomed in. Chat bubbles were 2x bigger, was really weird, but after like two times closing the client and reopening it just fixed itself. Strange :T