Shrek Month

Literally it's a game. Let there be Shrek items. Like it doesn't matter if it fits or not. Half of Tink's recolors don't fit, yet they're there.
Sorry that I want to keep a Disney game themed to Disney. This isn't just some random collection of pop culture references (that would be VFK...). What makes VMK special is that it's a virtual representation of the Disney Parks. Sure, it's a game, but tons of people (myself included) are into it because of it's theming.

I don't hate Shrek, and I don't hate this idea. It's just the principle that keeps it from fitting in, imo. o3o

So I agree with Frinkle that I dunno hjow I would feel about it but
If it happens can there be a waffle pin
"And in the mornin', Im makin' waffles!"

Zelena

Honestly how many people think Disney when they think Shrek? I know I do even though it's not Disney, it fits the disney vibe fine IMO.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
This topic comes up everytime somebody wants their favorite shows/movies included in the game. I say let's just keep it disney. We still have tons of disney content to work with, no reason to abandon the disney theme and start adding unrelated works.

Honestly how many people think Disney when they think Shrek? I know I do even though it's not Disney, it fits the disney vibe fine IMO.
I didn't realize adult jokes and sexual innuendos was the "Disney vibe". I could understand people thinking Anastasia was Disney, but I've never met anyone who thought Shrek was Disney...

Just to clarify, I don't give two toots what you put in the game...

Tay

I didn't realize adult jokes and sexual innuendos was the "Disney vibe". I could understand people thinking Anastasia was Disney, but I've never met anyone who thought Shrek was Disney...

Just to clarify, I don't give two toots what you put in the game...
ummmmmmm countless "children" movies have adult jokes and sexual innuendos added in for the parents who watch the movies with their kids..

Zelena

Idc what people are saying it's a great idea with a disney vibe and hopefully staff can give us at least Donkey ears!!

Also you can't watch Disney Channel now without some kind of adult content being involved (even if it's not known to children, but young adult/adults know it).

Another thing to think about is that Disney has left us alone so far. Who's to say if we add in non-Disney items, like DreamWorks, then DreamWorks won't find out and have the game shut down? Or even Disney saying that putting non-Disney games in threatens them somehow (whether image or if they could get in trouble? I dunno) and they decide that that's enough?
I mean I don't know the probability either will occur, but I'm sure the staff have to consider this when deciding what to add to the game.