Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)
This is my attempt to add to user-made contests
I done this contest a few time before here a example:
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/sign-ups-room-design-thingy-3.49134/

What is it?
Each participant every round will be provide the same identical room and items. They will have 15 minutes to design the room. Its an random head to head match up(3 way match up has happen in the past because of numbers). It will be judged anonymously, I will send pictures to the judges to vote on who should win that match and who win will move onto the next round. Number of rounds will depend on many people participate in the past it has been 3 to 4 rounds. Last person standing will win and as now the prize I'm thinking of is the Skull rock room pin

Rounds
TBA
Each Round will be few days because of time differences and just life.

Participant
@Cloudyblue
@BlueDreamz
@AristoKena
@Sempiternal
@Nimmy
@Primmy
Judges (three is good number but any odd # is good)
@WhippetWolf
@Elegance
@LazyBunz
Signs up until March 16 (2ish weeks seem to be good amount of time)
Also Round 1 will either March 17 or 18
Thank you :) and if have any question just ask.

Last edited:
I'll like to sign up :cloud9:

May I judge? I'm awful at building rooms but love to look at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel you on that :). I'll put as judge but if want to change it okay :)

I'd like to sign up :)
:)
I would like to sign up as judge!
That's a LIE! You're amazing at designing rooms @Elegance , but @Foreverrose I'd love to sign up to try and design a room :StarSmile:
I'm up for the challenge :nyan:

Update So, I'm doing spontaneous/last minute trip out of town which overlap with ending of signs up. So I push the sign up back little. So March 16 for sign ups and Round 1 will Start the 17 or 18th. Hope that all works. Thanks :)

I would love to do this, but I don't know if I will be able to sign on those nights, but you definitely have me as a maybe. If I don't show up, do it without me :)

I would love to do this, but I don't know if I will be able to sign on those nights, but you definitely have me as a maybe. If I don't show up, do it without me :)
Okay :), each Round is a few days long because of the fact it hard to get everyone on all at the same time and it easier this way. That is the day I thinking of starting the round 17 or 18th and the Round 1 will continue few days after that.

My therapy sessions start around then so the days should work for me, but I won't be able to get on until night time eastern, during the days will be a little tough

My therapy sessions start around then so the days should work for me, but I won't be able to get on until night time eastern, during the days will be a little tough
That fine. I am sure we can work something out.

One week left for sign ups

This what I am think so far.
As of now there will three rounds. First round will be three head to head matches. Then Second round will be a three way match. Third/Final will be an head to head.
First Round will start March 18th will last 4ish day during I will message each person to find time to do it
Second Round will start right afterward 1st be also 3-4 days. I'll do the same message each person to find a time to do it.
Third/Final will start right afterward 2nd probably be shortest. Be the same message last people to find a time to do it.
Hope that works Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.