So Excited To Be Back

Hey everyone! I'm super new to forums, but VMK was my life in middle school (as it was for all of us) and I'm so excited to be back again. I kept my name from my original account if anyone remembers me (doubtful-but here's hoping!), but I can't wait to meet so many of you in the game and relive childhood memories. Since I haven't been on in years I'm not sure what all has changed, so any and all advice is appreciated! :)

shel050

Welcome back! One important thing to know is that weekends are double credits for any game! The most efficient way to get credits is prob playing Pirates of the Caribbean. You can play regular games or you can play friendlies (capture the flag usually) which just means that the teams taking turns winning to ensure everyone gets credits and keys.

Don’t be afraid to say hi if you see me around! (:

Welcome back! One important thing to know is that weekends are double credits for any game! The most efficient way to get credits is prob playing Pirates of the Caribbean. You can play regular games or you can play friendlies (capture the flag usually) which just means that the teams taking turns winning to ensure everyone gets credits and keys.

Don’t be afraid to say hi if you see me around! (:
Oh my gosh I'm so glad you said that I was wondering why I got so many credits when I was playing yesterday! hahah and will do, thank you! :)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums and welcome back to the game! Also not sure if you remember the daily npc's like the yeti, dragon, esmeralda, shrunken ned, Pirate at the treehouse etc you can go to them every 12 hours and get credits. It's not much but it does add up over time! Also there's regular host events which you can win clothes, furniture etc, which can go for alot of credits which you can sell.You can check when the host events happen under the event calendar on the main page. See you around the kingdom! Have any questions feel free to pm me :)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums and welcome back to the game! Also not sure if you remember the daily npc's like the yeti, dragon, esmeralda, shrunken ned, Pirate at the treehouse etc you can go to them every 12 hours and get credits. It's not much but it does add up over time! Also there's regular host events which you can win clothes, furniture etc, which can go for alot of credits which you can sell.You can check when the host events happen under the event calendar on the main page. See you around the kingdom! Have any questions feel free to pm me :)
I love how there's an event page, makes things so much easier! And I did remember that you could click on them, but I thought it was just once a day, not every 12 hours lol, ty ty!!! I'll be ok the lookout for ya

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Welcome back! In addition to the info people have posted above, I found the easiest way to acquire items quickly as a new player was attending auction rooms or buying from the "trading post" here on the forums. :) Say hi if you ever see me around. I tend to lurk in auction and DHTF game rooms typically!

Hi!! Welcome! I've only been on myVMK a few months, so I'm pretty new too!! I'll keep an eye out for you - my game name is Quigley!
ty ty!! I'll keep an eye out for ya :)[DOUBLEPOST=1532221377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back! In addition to the info people have posted above, I found the easiest way to acquire items quickly as a new player was attending auction rooms or buying from the "trading post" here on the forums. :) Say hi if you ever see me around. I tend to lurk in auction and DHTF game rooms typically!
I've been going to the auctions a lot (but I haven't bid on much, everything gets so expensive so fast! lol) But ty I will, same to you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1532221410][/DOUBLEPOST] thank you!! :)

Caellisto

Siren of the Deep
Welcome back! Can't wait to see you IG! If your looking for credits and its not the weekened the best game to play if your by yourself is the Jungle Cruise game. It gives a fair amount of credits. Can't wait to meet you in game <3