Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

I really admire you and have like a friendship crush on you, which is bad because you're my creative writing professor. but you're so cool and inspiring and I really just wanna be besties with you, if that's okay.

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
stop being annoying and childish and whiny. the game won't be around forever, they're literally just pixels, and what's important is not this game but what goes on in your real life. the game can be a great escape but you cannot continue to be this whiny, people will get turned off and not want to have anything to do with you. stop trying to get the pity and attention of everyone else to scam them into doing things or whatever your goal is, just please stop. :impatient:

nope. get out of my head. i've been with him for 4 years and i'm happy with him and i'm moving on and you are still sometimes haunting my nightmares and now you show up as number one on my facebook recommended friends list and i'm sitting here shaking because i can't handle this

Wow. This thread still exists. I can't believe I made it like, 4 years ago.

Though... No one posts in it lol.

This was for when we were all passive aggressively complaining about one another when we all thought each other were semi relevant and had a nemesis or two on an online forum

Last edited: