[SPOILER] TVD [S. 6 PROMO] The Vampire Diaries

mark

10 mins late to everything
[insert 10 swears here that start with "f"] YES I'm soooooo happy (highlight starts here if you watched season 6 finale)Damon is dead YAAAAAAAS, however! I feel bad for Bonnie she was too young and she was always a hero! However [insert swear here] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Alaric is back finally omg, IMO the reason Jenna didn't come back is because she found peace! I'm still happy tho. (highlighting ends here) I hope it's official EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The promo shows Ripper Elena???? So what do you think of the promo guys :P yes its short because is a promo, S 6 is Oct 2 I think...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wow, I can already tell this season is going to be an emotional ride. :blue: I can't wait though.

[insert 10 swears here that start with "f"] YES I'm soooooo happy (highlight starts here if you watched season 6 finale)Damon is dead YAAAAAAAS, however! I feel bad for Bonnie she was too young and she was always a hero! However [insert swear here] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Alaric is back finally omg, IMO the reason Jenna didn't come back is because she found peace! I'm still happy tho. (highlighting ends here) I hope it's official EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The promo shows Ripper Elena???? So what do you think of the promo guys :P yes its short because is a promo, S 6 is Oct 2 I think...

:please:This is going to be such a roller coaster of a season! I can't wait:dance:

:runaway:#damoncomeback :adventure::sorry::cry::blue:

mark

10 mins late to everything
they need to bring katherine back! cant wait though :D
100% sure she's donezo...
the other side didn't even want her! LOL
as much as I hate Damon and wish for his nonexistent life to stay like that, I feel like Elena's going to go crazy and find some witch or ask Klaus to help and blah blah x_x Stefan 2.0... lol

and oh lookie!!! Ripper Elena, Stefan's going to help and he can just take it anymore bc he loves her and ya and then the new characters are introduced and those characters might help bring Damon back.

alaric's back