#staff doe

Is there going to be a thread for every person who suddenly cares to meet someone because they've become part of the staff team or...

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Could've cropped it. I like to use ctrlv.in cause it lets you crop easily and it's quick. It also host the images online for you. Just a suggestion for the future. :)

EDIT: Oh and sorry I assumed, I tend to do that a lot.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Could've cropped it. I like to use ctrlv.in cause it lets you crop easily and it's quick. It also host the images online for you. Just a suggestion for the future. :)

EDIT: Oh and sorry I assumed, I tend to do that a lot.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
It's alright hun, thank you for the suggestion.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
I wasn't trying to give sass, I was just asking because it didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.
One of my friends had a room with a title, "I wish to meet VMK_Storm"

So.. several minutes after he logged off.. Amy walks in with the entire department of staff members -- including VMK_Storm.
We partied for like.. ten minutes.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
One of my friends had a room with a title, "I wish to meet VMK_Storm"

So.. several minutes after he logged off.. Amy walks in with the entire department of staff members -- including VMK_Storm.
We partied for like.. ten minutes.
Ah, I see. Jeez, that was pretty nice of her.

To all who post, I was just seeing if Storm would come to visit my room, I ended up having to get off and as soon as I got off, the staff showed up XD Ace, was being a great person and posting the pictures of what I missed :) Thanks :)

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
To all who post, I was just seeing if Storm would come to visit my room, I ended up having to get off and as soon as I got off, the staff showed up XD Ace, was being a great person and posting the pictures of what I missed :) Thanks :)
No problem, hun.