Starlina's Signature Shop

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I would request a signature but I don't know if what I have would be suitable to fit your prices

In Game name: LordDisick
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: Agressively asian eyes with HUGE eyebrow game. BIGGEST EYEBROWS EVER. Okay? BIG, BIIIIG eyebrows.
Expression: Smug, swag and gangster
Possible Font if you'd like one: PooCorny
Possible background image:

Any further suggestions: Please make my character's hand caress Bob Saget's face.
Ok :D will do. I wont be able to be on my computer much in the next week but ill try and be fast!
Are you still doing this? :D
Yup :)!

Chill

In Game name: Chemical
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: pale blue with heavy dark eye makeup? :)
Expression: anything cute
Possible Font if you'd like one: http://www.dafont.com/moon-star.font?text=Chemical i'd like the text to be in white
Any further suggestions: i'd love a fluffy white dog with his tongue out next to me

i dont have any credits at the moment but i can happily give you a tow mater magic for this!! thank you soo much! :cloud9:

In Game name: Chemical
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: pale blue with heavy dark eye makeup? :)
Expression: anything cute
Possible Font if you'd like one: http://www.dafont.com/moon-star.font?text=Chemical i'd like the text to be in white
Any further suggestions: i'd love a fluffy white dog with his tongue out next to me

i dont have any credits at the moment but i can happily give you a tow mater magic for this!! thank you soo much! :cloud9:
I'm quite a bit behind so it might be a while but Im trying to get started on them soon, I can definitely do this tho :).
I would request a signature but I don't know if what I have would be suitable to fit your prices
Sorry I didnt see this till now! Recently it has been about 5k per sig.

asyuna

I'd like to put my name down if you get the chance!
In Game name: asyuna
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: blue
Expression: small smile
Possible Font if you'd like one: something cute/cursive
Possible background image: a light pink and/or lightblue..nothing in particular.
Any further suggestions: can you make my gold princess shirt and shoes blue instead? lol

In Game name: CurleeQ
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: Brown
Expression: Happy
Possible Font if you'd like one: Surprise me...but I like loops since it fits the curly theme!
Possible background image: Hmm not really sure...can you choose one for me? I like pink and purple :)
Any further suggestions:

Payment- I will offer you 5k or a HM room pin (your choice)

I LOVE your work ! I would love for you to make one for me as well if you have time? Can you tell me what info you need and how much credits ? Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426970944][/DOUBLEPOST]In Game name: PirateGirl
Image of character: PirateGril.png
Eye color and/or shape: Blue / normal
Expression: Cute smile
Possible Font if you'd like one: i like the disney font but something your taste to match my pirate theme.
Possible background image: pirategirl background.jpg something piratey :P
Any further suggestions: its obvious im partial to pirates and loves mermaids.

Last edited:

Ash_

In Game name: Ash_
Image of character: Screenshot (21).jpg
Eye color and/or shape:Green / normal
Expression: Smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: Anyone you choose!
5d04a105-e66b-4d9b-b218-928c691eb83d.jpg
Any further suggestions: If its possible can 'The Ring' be around my neck on a chain? I know it might be difficult with the design of the shirt, if its easier you can just make it a plain white shirt with no design!

Thank youuu! I'll pay whatever fee you seem fit, and I am in no hurry :)

I LOVE your work ! I would love for you to make one for me as well if you have time? Can you tell me what info you need and how much credits ? Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426970944][/DOUBLEPOST]In Game name: PirateGirl
Image of character: View attachment 3840
Eye color and/or shape: Blue / normal
Expression: Cute smile
Possible Font if you'd like one: i like the disney font but something your taste to match my pirate theme.
Possible background image: View attachment 3841 something piratey :P
Any further suggestions: its obvious im partial to pirates and loves mermaids.
In Game name: Ash_
Image of character: View attachment 3924
Eye color and/or shape:Green / normal
Expression: Smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: Anyone you choose!
Any further suggestions: If its possible can 'The Ring' be around my neck on a chain? I know it might be difficult with the design of the shirt, if its easier you can just make it a plain white shirt with no design!

Thank youuu! I'll pay whatever fee you seem fit, and I am in no hurry :)
I'll add you both to the list. I'm not going to promise a date though, because when ever I do I keep going past the deadline and then I feel bad D:. All I can tell you is that I'll try and get it done as soon as I can with the schedule I currently have. I just got done two, so it's starting to move along again.

In Game
name: RockStar_Olivia
Image of character: livvy.png
Eye color and/or shape: Surprise Me
Expression: Happy, like excited that i'm meeting the Jonas Brothers
Possible Font if you'd like one: Surprise Me
Possible background
image:

Any further suggestions: Can I have the text in red, it's my favorite color, and I would like to be next to Nick

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I know you closed your shop but I would like to offer you double your usual asking price if you can make me a signature and avatar! I will pay 20k each if you can make me these :) I PMed you last Saturday about this, but I'm not sure if you got it or if you were on. I really really like what you can do and I've never seen anyone else be able to do something like this! Please consider my offer!