state your unpopular opinion

karkat

i dont think any of those opinions are unpopular in the least and u having to point out ur gender in the instance of not liking something falls so grossly on the internalized-misogyny scale man MAN

i dont think any of those opinions are unpopular in the least and u having to point out ur gender in the instance of not liking something falls so grossly on the internalized-misogyny scale man MAN
#tru

Idk like I think abortion should be entirely legal because I don't think its anyone's darn business what someone does or doesn't do with their body, and birthing a child is a really really big deal so tbh its up to nobody but the lady to decide.

Also James Bond movies are god-awful.

- - - Updated - - -

AND cats are better than dogs
My classmates tried to skin me alive when I said that.

I think CoD games are overrated.
Tim Burton stinks now.
Majority of bands nowadays sound generally the same. Why? Because that's what society MAKES popular. The music industry purposely hand picks music that they feel will fit right into the indie genre. I guess that's what's popular now. I just find it funny.
Horror movies are terrible. The old ones are the best.
I think TV is full of trash.
The new style of clothing reminds me of homeless drugged up teenagers.
I think every human being is capable of evil.
I believe humans are the only species capable of having an imagination.
If you take and post pictures of yourself on facebook every day then you are probably very full of yourself.
MGMT is VERY creepy. Not the music, but the guys themselves. They give me the creeps.
I think girls who dress modestly are 100000x more attractive than girls who do not.
I also think girls who don't associate themselves with drugs or partying are 100000x more attractive as well.
Majority of the time when you think you love someone you actually don't.
I believe that in order to have an actual connection with someone, physical aspects of the relationship must be involved. So long distance relationship's generally don't work.
If staying in contact with an ex is unhealthy for you, then you just need to suck it up and cut ties.

Oh and I find Justin Bieber to be talented. He has a nice voice and he can sing. Doesn't mean I like his music, it just means I don't think he is as terrible as everyone makes him out to be.

I don't like The Walking Dead. I believe it has missed so many shots at greatness, but it has squandered them. The characters are annoying and boring, with no stand out favorites. The story arc progresses only on Premieres, Mid-Season Finales, and Season Finales. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first season to death, but anything after that was complete garbage. Oh and the fact that everyone and their dead great aunt says that its the greatest show on television of all time, pisses me off to no end.

supernovagirl

#tru

Idk like I think abortion should be entirely legal because I don't think its anyone's darn business what someone does or doesn't do with their body, and birthing a child is a really really big deal so tbh its up to nobody but the lady to decide.

Also James Bond movies are god-awful.

- - - Updated - - -

AND cats are better than dogs
My classmates tried to skin me alive when I said that.
I agree with the first one :)

Guys with like super muscles (for example, Channing Tatum) aren't very attractive. It just looks like you've been on steroids for your entire life.
Instagram and Vine are dumb
Journey is the worst band ever

I don't like The Walking Dead. I believe it has missed so many shots at greatness, but it has squandered them. The characters are annoying and boring, with no stand out favorites. The story arc progresses only on Premieres, Mid-Season Finales, and Season Finales. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first season to death, but anything after that was complete garbage. Oh and the fact that everyone and their dead great aunt says that its the greatest show on television of all time, pisses me off to no end.
started watching it the other day and yeah. i already find most of the characters annoying tbh. i doubt i'm gonna get past watching the first season now like i'm bored with it already.
I think the game was fantastic though. the game made me cry, man.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I don't like The Walking Dead, or American Horror Story. I've never been the biggest fan of any of the adult nightly cartoons (ie. South Park, Family Guy, Archer etc.) I like Miley Cyrus and her crazy new attitude. :D

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
i've always hated South Park and Family Guy. My dad loves South Park i honestly do not understand why
I can see that it's dumb humor, and sometimes highly political humor mixed in. But it just doesn't make me laugh, it makes me feel like I'm watching idiots. So I just don't care for it lol. I have a tv show or 2 for everyday of the week that I watch though haha.

Luc401

Bullying is a lie and is made up for attention

Dota 2 is harder than LOL

Self driving cars are going to be a thing in 5 years

Why are people affraid of google glasses when your always being watched anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

So true thank you!

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I think CoD games are overrated.
Tim Burton stinks now.
Majority of bands nowadays sound generally the same. Why? Because that's what society MAKES popular. ......
I agree with everything in that post, but I didn't feel the need to quote the entire thing.

Victoria's Secret perfume smells disgusting, and all of their products are extremely overpriced.

Halloween is one of the weirdest holidays I've ever experienced. You are literally dressing up in a costume and going to random houses for free candy (that you are obligated to buy if you are a homeowner). 3/10 would not celebrate again.

I would rather be alone instead of go out with others, because people tend to come and go too often. It would feel like a waste of time.

Yoga pants, leggings, tights, etc should not be worn in public. Period.

Some boys wear oped-toed nike sandals with socks that go halfway up their calves and I want to slap whoever started the trend in the face.

Glee is still a pretty good show. They have good episodes every once in a while.

I think pizza is absolutely DISGUSTING

Snow is the worst

most of the music on the radio is trash (not all)

wearing sweatpants 2+ times a week is okay, you're not a slob if you do

thigh gaps aren't needed to be beautiful

Playing an online game made for kids 7+ when you're in high school or older is OKAY

wearing all black doesn't mean you're in a certain "group" or whatevs. It's classy (sometimes lol)

ALSO black and brown matches imo. heheh

Oh and I find Justin Bieber to be talented. He has a nice voice and he can sing. Doesn't mean I like his music, it just means I don't think he is as terrible as everyone makes him out to be.
I agree with you, but oh, you must realize that he is called terrible because he is truly a terrible person. Very full of himself, has no respect for anyone else (primarily his fans), and he just needs to grow up. He doesn't deserve the talent he has.

The barrage of Beliebers charging me with a sharp tongue commencing in...3...2...1...

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
i don't think that "breakfast food" is a meal, nor do i think its good.
i think ice cream is a meal
i hate cats and thing they should all be killed
i do not think marijuana should be legalized
i dont consider someone to be an adult or be mature just because they have or jobs and or responsibilities.
i dont agree with the way myvmk is ran
i hate sour cream

Last edited: