PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Hi Stephhers can I buy from you the storm trooper full costume, the Cinderella full costume, the tiara, the pirate headband, the bunny hat and slippers, the winged hat, and the dark blue beanie, and one of each of your couples in love pins (only the princes and princesses), your Mickey Mouse chair, and jack skellington plush.
Thanks! My in name game is ToriaRR

Hi Stephhers can I buy from you the storm trooper full costume, the Cinderella full costume, the tiara, the pirate headband, the bunny hat and slippers, the winged hat, and the dark blue beanie, and one of each of your couples in love pins (only the princes and princesses), your Mickey Mouse chair, and jack skellington plush.
Thanks! My in name game is ToriaRR
i have to double check what i have still but of course!

Do you still have Sorcerer Hat, Steamboat Willie Hat, Pink top w/ White lei, pink and blue glitter minnie ears, crystal necklace, santa top and bottoms, whatever item is under Moana's Headdress?? (too hard to tell what it is, too tiny) and Spider Webs Ears maybee??? In total I am willing to pay:

Sorcerer Hat - 4k
Steamboat Willie Hat - 5k
Pink Top w/ White Lei - 2k
Pink and Blue Glitter Minnie Ears - 5k
Crystal Necklace - 15-20k
Santa Top + Bottoms - 4k
Whatever Item is under Moana's Headdress - 4k?
Spider Web Ears - 100-150k

Last edited:
Do you still have Sorcerer Hat, Steamboat Willie Hat, Pink top w/ White lei, pink and blue glitter minnie ears, crystal necklace, santa top and bottoms, whatever item is under Moana's Headdress?? (too hard to tell what it is, too tiny) and Spider Webs Ears maybee??? In total I am willing to pay:

Sorcerer Hat - 4k
Steamboat Willie Hat - 5k
Pink Top w/ White Lei - 2k
Pink and Blue Glitter Minnie Ears - 5k
Crystal Necklace - 15k
Santa Top + Bottoms - 4k
Whatever Item is under Moana's Headdress - 4k?
Spider Web Ears - 100k

Total: 139k - 140k for all if you have them all still
i so was afk im sorry ! give me like 20 minutes and ill be back on! also i dont have the santa outfit but i should have everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.