Suggestions with Host Events

I really hate to complain because im so grateful that VMK is back, but i suggest holding off all Host Events maybe for a few weeks or a month until all bugs and glitches concerning entering room and blackscreens are fixed. I couldnt even log in during the Host Event because of constant blackscreens of death and disconnects. So i completely missed out on the Push Pin or whatever prize was released.

Then for the ONE LUCKY TIME i was able to log in successfully, i try to enter the trivia room/queue and i get a pop up that "Im not allowed to enter" and then disconnect.

Thoughts, Anyone?

Jasmine

I completely agree. I also think all the registration/log-in issues should be focused on first. Those are more important than items and events in my opinion.

Enso

I think practice makes perfect so I understand that the first trials are going to be rough but better to iron them out early on!

I agree with this 1000 Get the NPCs working first, then games and then maybe a host room where you get in queue, get in, get a prize and get out. When people have more than 2 NPCs to make money from, people will stop being so upset about the shells and host events....and even the game crashing.