sunny side UP egg.

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
I am editing this - as I don't see a chance to win, I figure might as well enter somethin I like right? :D

as you know, I am obsessed with UP the movie.
I AM BY NO MEANS A DIGITAL ARTIST.
therefore,
- music plays -
- a wild snipe appears -

oops forgot 1 L , too lazy to change it, you get the point, he's young it happens.

eggcellent , no?
idk leave commentary? :D

Last edited:

Cat

Ugh I love this so much, but are we allowed to go outside of the lines? I had an idea in mind as well, but I would need to go outside of the egg too. Amy said in the thread that it had to be inside....idk though?

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
I think she said just keep it the same file size :)

EDIT: When we say stay within the bounds, we mean the bounds of the image and not the egg. For example, you can add kitty ears to the egg if you wanted to, but the image has to keep the same dimensions :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
omg yay tangeled!!! I'm so happy these arent private because I wanna see all the submissions :twist::whee:
-
Ugh I love this so much, but are we allowed to go outside of the lines? I had an idea in mind as well, but I would need to go outside of the egg too. Amy said in the thread that it had to be inside....idk though?
...Please keep your design within the space of the template provided.
EDIT: When we say stay within the bounds, we mean the bounds of the image and not the egg. For example, you can add kitty ears to the egg if you wanted to, but the image has to keep the same dimensions :)
i feel cool quoting lol
(i hope im doing it rite)

Nnilak

I think she said just keep it the same file size :)

Sorry, this is my first time doing a contest, but where is the post that explains all these rules?