Tag- You're It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

Hello and welcome everyone to a new (I think) game to VMK, the most fun (probably) one yet!
Kinglaser and Cutiecass are proud to present...

Tag-You're it!
Yep, tag. Just like we all played as children. Chasing each other around
trying to tag someone. Thrilling, right?

The date and time that the game will start will be announced in the future. Right now, we are planning for a minimum of 15 players, but that number can be raised if enough want to play. We will have at least 2 players be It at all times, that may go up either before or after the game starts, if it gets too slow.
If you want to join, just comment below telling me that you want to. This first post will be updated with all info.
(If you want to donate a prize, send me a PM.)
Player List:
In Game name listed, if Forum name is different it's marked as FN.
1. Caitlynn (FN- Cait)
2. CaptainMurky
3. RockStar_Olivia (FN- RockStar_PoohBear)
4. ExtremeWaffles (FN- WaffWaff)
5. Cuipet
6. Pinkamena
7. xCharlottex
8. dazedmermaid
9. Famous
10. SC_Girl (FN- somethingcool)
11. Lily
12. TropicalShyFire (FN- justicegage)
13. Filter
14. Rosey
15. GooLagoon
16. Rinoa
Rules:
-You must stand next to the player you are tagging, say "Tag youre it" and get a screenshot of it, with their name tag or an arrow over their head plus their lanyard.
-I will be lenient with spelling, so if you say ur or your instead of youre, Ill allow it.
-Punctuation doesnt matter
-'Next to' includes diagonals.
-You may not tag the same person who tagged you.
-You may not completely box yourself in (using items) in any room.
-You are allowed to be in a locked room if you are working on the building competition. Dont abuse this rule.
-Use of magic is allowed, both to tag and avoid being tagged. Its more fun that way.
-No tagging within a HOST room or the room that it exits into during the event (so if after playing you exit the host room in Main Street, no tagging in Main Street during the event)
-If this post is not updated with who is "It", a tag will still count. I cant always be here to update the thread, but if you are online I recommend you pay attention to who has been tagged.
-If we arent friends on VMK yet, make sure to add me so I can verify that youve logged in. If you arent logging in regularly, youll be disqualified.
Prizes:
Prizes for:
-Tagged fewest times [Reward: TBD]
-Tagged the most players [Reward: TBD]
-Quickest tag (shortest time being It) [Reward" TBD]
-Longest time without being captured [Reward: TBD]

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Updated some rules with ones I forgot (@Gallifreyan thanks for reminding me with your attempt to undermine my game :'( )

Status
Not open for further replies.