*Taking requests!*-small break, need to finish other thread-

@Rosey Thanks so much for doing this! I'd love to have one of me, if you wouldn't mind? I'll update this post with my character pics.

EDIT:

Eye color: Medium Brown-ish.
Hair color: Dark Brown.
Extras: Umm my favorite pin is this one:

And I'm a fan of Jaq & Gus (from Cinderella) and the PPR mermaid in my signature. But don't worry about adding the extras, honestly!

Last edited:
Me :D

Ohhh! Could you try drawing me too? :hearts:
your drawing is done but having issues uploading it, might be a while :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470338434][/DOUBLEPOST]@browneyedgal same goes for you :) hopefully I can post the pics tonight or tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1470341445][/DOUBLEPOST]@KaySeeKay15 done!

now if only someone can help me find another working site to post pictures on here.

Last edited:

KaySeeKay15

your drawing is done but having issues uploading it, might be a while :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470338434][/DOUBLEPOST]@browneyedgal same goes for you :) hopefully I can post the pics tonight or tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1470341445][/DOUBLEPOST]@KaySeeKay15 done!

now if only someone can help me find another working site/program to post pictures on here.
I don't know technology that well and I'm not sure what program you are using to draw, so this may be of no help to you.
But you could try posting on a tumblr account and just posting the link on this thread? Or you could just try saving the images and attaching them directly to the thread.
That could have been stupid or obvious advice, but figured I'd try to help. Hope it gets figured out! :-) thanks again doll!

I don't know technology that well and I'm not sure what program you are using to draw, so this may be of no help to you.
But you could try posting on a tumblr account and just posting the link on this thread? Or you could just try saving the images and attaching them directly to the thread.
That could have been stupid or obvious advice, but figured I'd try to help. Hope it gets figured out! :-) thanks again doll!
maybe I shouldn't have mentioned program xD
usually I post pictures with Imgur, but they took off a specific code made to put pictures on forums and the site has been messing up for me so even then I can't post actual links from there.
I'd do tumblr but that seems a lot of work but I guess it's more effective, also people would need to scroll or something to see their pics.. hmm.
I save the images but the only way to attach them to a thread/post/comment is by using a link, which I'm already having problems getting in the first place :c
Thank you for trying though~[DOUBLEPOST=1470343873][/DOUBLEPOST]@awko-taco done with yours but still having issues posting.[DOUBLEPOST=1470344473][/DOUBLEPOST] art-angel.png ok i hoped this worked??? @Angel here you go precious, my favorite experiment art-brown.png @browneyedgal

art-kaysee.png I hope this smile is okay! (wow i forgot the stripes to the beanie... and I can't go back and fix it -.-@KaySeeKay15 art-awko.png @awko-taco the hands make me cringe.... but at least you got tacos

Last edited:
@Rosey upload_2016-8-6_2-47-36.png
with this top (can I have it as baby blue color instead of navy blue?), black pants, and shoes I'm wearing? XD Eye Color- light green Hair color- dark brown. Also, can I smile like this, c:

Attachments

Last edited:
usually I post pictures with Imgur, but they took off a specific code made to put pictures on forums and the site has been messing up for me so even then I can't post actual links from there.
I'd do tumblr but that seems a lot of work but I guess it's more effective, also people would need to scroll or something to see their pics.. hmm.
I save the images but the only way to attach them to a thread/post/comment is by using a link, which I'm already having problems getting in the first place :c
Thank you for trying though~[DOUBLEPOST=1470343873][/DOUBLEPOST]@awko-taco done with yours but still having issues posting.[DOUBLEPOST=1470344473][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 9515 ok i hoped this worked??? @Angel here you go precious, my favorite experiment.
OH MY GOSH. I LOOK AMAZING. THANK YOU! :hearts:

KaySeeKay15

Thank you for trying though~[DOUBLEPOST=1470343873][/DOUBLEPOST]@awko-taco done with yours but still having issues posting.[DOUBLEPOST=1470344473][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 9515 ok i hoped this worked??? @Angel here you go precious, my favorite experiment View attachment 9516 @browneyedgal

View attachment 9517 I hope this smile is okay! (wow i forgot the stripes to the beanie... and I can't go back and fix it -.-@KaySeeKay15 View attachment 9518 @awko-taco the hands make me cringe.... but at least you got tacos
So adorable!!! Thank you so much :D