*Taking requests!*-small break, need to finish other thread-

*falls off chair in utter surprised*
Oh my stars and garters! Let me get up for a minute!
*get up*
I look hairier than Prince Adam, aka "beast" on a humid afternoon! On a side note: this...is... pure awesomeness! Thank you so much for making this! I know it took some time to draw this.
-heart eyes- best compliment ever 10/10 im wheezing
you don't look hairy? o.o if anything you look smooth

-heart eyes- best compliment ever 10/10 im wheezing
you don't look hairy? o.o if anything you look smooth
Oh, I still think it looks fantastic with or without hair! (Looked like I was full of hair for a minute) lol
I was saying that for humor! ;) :D

Last edited:
Can you draw a pic of Angie and I together? Here are some individual pictures, as well as pictures of us together:

Let me know if we need any additional angles or anything, thank you :)

rosey you're improving a ton i love seeing your artwork :halcyon:
-gets flustered and makes inhuman noises- <3 thank you. and about your thread, its okay, we all need breaks sometimes and life happens. i do the same here and there and mostly im just too tired but i enjoy this.[DOUBLEPOST=1474893909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you draw a pic of Angie and I together? Here are some individual pictures, as well as pictures of us together:

Let me know if we need any additional angles or anything, thank you :)
cannot wait to draw you guys, i already have something in mind!

-gets flustered and makes inhuman noises- <3 thank you. and about your thread, its okay, we all need breaks sometimes and life happens. i do the same here and there and mostly im just too tired but i enjoy this.[DOUBLEPOST=1474893909][/DOUBLEPOST]
cannot wait to draw you guys, i already have something in mind!
looking forward to seeing it :)

hehe when you get the chance could you draw me & maybe draw marie somewhere in it? and maybe add some hearts in the background? :swoon:
(my eyes are green, hair is medium brown)

luv, ur fav princess :rose:

Last edited: