Tattoos

Ranch

you look like you got some track marks on your arm
LOL.. I about blew coffee out my nose rofl..

Actually, I'm a welder for a living. Sometimes weld spatter gets caught up in the crotch of my arm and burns through my coat sleeves. I won't wear leathers, and since all this ink, I won't weld without special sleeves. Thanks for thinking I'm a heroin addict though, you're awesome.

Ranch

those are nice woot..

Here's one I drew for my back.. it's a tribute to Pink Floyd:

This is a touch up by someone who put too much ink. Grr. It's a brick wall under the skin.

Here's another.. same theme.. supposed to spell out "MOM" but I rushed the drawing, and want it removed some day:

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
the dreamcatcher one is very nice :)

my little sister designed this one for me, I'm a pastry chef and my mom suffers from lyme disease, hence the "love lyfe" it still needs a little shadowing behind the ribbon, but this one means alot to me :D

those are nice woot..

Here's one I drew for my back.. it's a tribute to Pink Floyd:

This is a touch up by someone who put too much ink. Grr. It's a brick wall under the skin.

Here's another.. same theme.. supposed to spell out "MOM" but I rushed the drawing, and want it removed some day:
I love pink Floyd!!

Well, they don't free-hand tattoos... It's a mark of the stencil.
that's not exactly what i meant
LOL.. I about blew coffee out my nose rofl..

Actually, I'm a welder for a living. Sometimes weld spatter gets caught up in the crotch of my arm and burns through my coat sleeves. I won't wear leathers, and since all this ink, I won't weld without special sleeves. Thanks for thinking I'm a heroin addict though, you're awesome.
thanks np and ok good cause i was like
is ranch on heroin
that explains that dang meme thread tbh

okay I'm really on the fence. I want an anchor tattoo (traditional white girl tattoo, i know) but I want it on my rib cage region
Is this too ambitious for my first?

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
okay I'm really on the fence. I want an anchor tattoo (traditional white girl tattoo, i know) but I want it on my rib cage region
Is this too ambitious for my first?
not at all! my first one was the one on my stomach, which is flippin huge. your ribs is probably gonna hurt really badly :/ because its basically all bones. and make sure u want it there. an anchor might look awkward there incase in later years you wanna get a bigger piece there, but it would still be cute :) good lick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalyee

i got this guy a few days ago
his name is julian
(looks kinda funky cause it was just done, looks nicer now)