Tattoos

kalyee

I'm reviving this thread because I recently got a long overdue coverup done and I felt the need to share my excitement with everyone

The first image is what happens when you get a tattoo done in a basement at 12 years old. And the second is what it's been reborn as!

Chill

My second one is on my ribs; small script that says 'Ever Constant'.
I've always wanted a rib tattoo of a quote! I'm a bit too young to get a tattoo anytime soon but when I'm old enough I'll probably get a piece on my rib. Because I mean, not only are they so pretty, but they're not all "up-in-your-face" like sleeve tattoos... I honestly could never have the guts to pull something like that off.

Unicat

fox enthusiast
I have four tattoos.
The first one I got is Mickey Mouse. It's in a weird spot because it's covering a scar I have. (These are all old pictures, sorry)
The second one is the Paramore symbol
The third, hakuna matata
And last but not least, my Mom and I got matching butterflies
:)

I have my 3 kids first initial on the back of my neck in birth order.

No Regrets is on the back of my right shoulder. This one was kind of spur of the moment. Has a lot of personal meaning. Also, those close to me kept telling me I would regret it, so this was my shout out to them :)

I have a Disney tattoo. It was inspired by Tangled. It's my own sketch/kiddish drawing (lol) of the flower in the end when it's all spiraly and pretty after Flynn (dies) and Rapunzel pretty much brings him back to life. Then some of the spirals go into the words "Live your dream" and the i in live has a "hidden mickey". One day I'll upload a picture since this sounds confusing haha.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
both of my ankles, one has mickey ears with celtic design and other ankle says "stay strong with a dove"
live free on my ribs
feather on my back with pink floyd lyrics
3 roses on my thigh (mostly had to get 2 more due to color bleeding)

----------

I love pink Floyd!!
<3 pink floyd

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i want to get a tattoo of something meaningful some day... maybe a matching one with my girlfriend. or patrick dempsey's signature. or something cute like a moon. i don't know, but i want one!

Elle

I'm getting two now soon with my friends!
It's gonna be two runes from the mortal instrument series. I can't wait to post up the pics, but here they are on me (these are just the water ones, to see if I liked the runes on the spots I chose but I really do!)

This one is insight/foresight

This one is Strength
(my friend had to take this pic and I had my hand awkwardly just there haha)

I can't wait to get them in a few weeks

LooseSeal

I might get a tattoo with my mom this summer. Not sure exactly what I want yet, but I'm thinking a dragonfly in the watercolor style, kinda like this:

I absolutely love watercolor tattoos - I think they're beautiful.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
lol.. I already put E.P.C.O.T. Center retro ride logos on one arm.. it's too late for that lol.

I was thinking a wrist watch tattoo.. but with the logo as the watch face.. because there's always time for VMK!
Whoa Ranch those are AWESOME. Probably one of my favorite tattoos I've seen, that's looks great!!

kalyee

I might get a tattoo with my mom this summer. Not sure exactly what I want yet, but I'm thinking a dragonfly in the watercolor style, kinda like this:

I absolutely love watercolor tattoos - I think they're beautiful.

They don't hold up well, though. If you want a lasting tattoo that looks beautiful for years, do not get a watercolor tattoo.

animehyperfreak

I have four. First one is Inuyasha in his human form on my ankle, second is a rose with a treble clef, second is kanji saying "made in Japan" and last is a butterfly that is designed like the ones in xxxHolic and that's on my foot. I plan on getting many many more and well..They're from anime too. Heh ^-^;; I like a lot of designs from anime, I can't help it.

princesskate

tattoo

i have four: love on my left ankle, daddys little girl on my left shoulder blade, a pink bow on the back of my neck and a feather with birds flying saying free yourself on my right side of my lower back. my next tattoo is scheduled for june 5th im getting a long quote on my ribs its gonna say: A beautiful life does not just happen. it is buily daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice, and love. may that beautiful life be yours always.(and its gonna have 4 small butterflies on each side of the quote.)if i knew how to add pictures i would definately put the pictures up of them

Last edited: