tell me how embarrassing you were 5 years ago

I was obsessed with getting best room award. I got Best Game Room once and that spawned my obsession with getting Best Guest. I was so annoying.
I kept messaging all my friends to come to my room... -_-

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
I would walk around saying 'lol' all the time because I thought all the "cool people" said that. So I probably looked like a maniac just saying lol for no apparent reason.
And I would walk around and follow people that had that bird hat. I was obsessed with getting one so I would just constantly friend them and ask them about it and just randomly bring up how much I wanted one in front of people.

I was just an annoying and embarrassing person.

Max_Power

One of my clone characters on VMK was the Red_Baron. I named the character after the WWI flying ace, but Red Baron was also the name of a pizza brand, so I would walk around VMK saying "pizza pizza," or "buy Red Baron pizza." Unfortunately, VMK made me change the character's name due to copyright reasons. Thus endeth the Red_Baron and his delicious pizza :(

Last edited:

Ferrawk

I used to make dinners with my friend on messenger. We negociated who wanted to do which plate, and we used to draw them on paint.. Then we would skype and send our plates and pretend we were having dinner together. LOL

Liranda

on a scale from 1 to 10... a solid 42[DOUBLEPOST=1402538969][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I first started vmk, I had a new boyfriend everyday.
Also, I made a boy account and had a new chick everyday lol
If you were a victim of Tristancutieboy, lol, sorry ;)
OP I REMEMBER THAT USERNAME. but i did teh same.

Liranda

i used to play zwinky tbh, and did that whole "dating" and talked to this guy on msn for HOURS after school omg.
(he turned out to be FAKE. the girl messaged me several months later like after i gave up on everything and on a random time i was on the computer i went back to jus see how everyone was.)
he'd pretend he'd do drugs, or go to parties, or self-harm (omg thinking about the hours i spent crying about him is making me sick)
we used to "make out" on msn for like 4 hours a day. while is was all going on i was going through my scene phase. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
then 'he''d "date" other people, right? and we'd still like make out and stuff oh man it was bad. I used to make up things so we'd fight. lol.

on vmk i was always a bay.be or a horse. ya. a horse.
i had a sugardaddy anddd he gave me a princess minnie hat <3

i tried to dye my hair bright red like hayley williams and it ended up looking terrible
i wore charlie the unicorn shirts with bright skinny jeans
i just

it was a difficult time ok

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Oh I almost forgot the best part. I would go to the schools and pretend to be Hannah Montana. I would have blonde hair then go to my "locker" *cough* stack of crates *cough* and try to be all dramatic and say stuff like "Looks around to see if anyone is watching" and then I would say I was taking my "wig" off and switch over to brown hair. Man, I was such a loser..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought too much virtual stuff and had no where to put it.. those minigames were my LIFE.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I think I had less friends than I have now honestly. My art was never noticed nor my sport talent...... :sorry: Also used the internet a bunch (Just like now)

5 years ago i did stupid ******** like getting banned for a couple of days for having virtual sex. Yeah i was that kid LOL

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I thought yelling out random things was funny

ex; banana llama monkey rainbow
When I look back on it, I kind of want to slam my head into a wall

Last edited: