The Best Food at Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World has four parks, two waterparks, Disney Springs, and plenty of resorts. With that being said, there are so many options when it comes to food. What are your favorites from the park? Have you found any hidden gems?

For me, I have a few things I can offer.
  • The Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland has BBQ pork waffle fries that are AMAZING. They even have coleslaw on them.
  • Norway is home to School Bread, which is a deliciously cheap pastry that has coconut, cinnamon, and the most amazing vanilla cream.
  • Dole Whip floats are the bomb.
  • The Caprese sandwich at the Art of Animation is also delicious

Last edited:
So many foods.. so little time.
For one, Germany's restaurant Biergarten has the best pretzel bread dinner rolls. I could eat those all day. Seriously, they're amazing. There's also this Build-Your-Own Pasta at Port Orleans Riverside's food court that is so good. They're really basic, but I love the slushies you can get at Auntie Gravity's in Magic Kingdom and at Villain Vogue in Hollywood Studios. At Pinocchio's Village Haus there is this Italian flatbread sub for lunch that is amazing.

WDW's food is so good.

That Dole Whip tho. :D

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Quick Service: IMO Casey's Corner, I love their corn dog nuggets!

Table Service: Be Our Guest by far!

Runner-Up (only because its during the fall only): Anything at Food and Wine!!

dole whips (tiki room) and those chili cheese dogs at casey's corner on main street. Also, you can't forget them mickey pretzels ;P

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.
One time I went to Epcot and purposely skipped out on Breakfast and a snack because I wanted to eat two whole school bread treats... I ended up eating almost three. Probably not the best decision (especially when I then had a fast pass for Test Track about an hour after). but SO WORTH IT.

I feel the same way too since that place is my namesake. Now they are serving more actual Mexican food and jumping on the Chipotle hype train. I'm disappointed, but it fits the theming more.
The taco salad is also gone. I ate there in October, though, and the new fajita(I think..?) was really good. I've never had Chipotle so I don't really know if it was like that, but it was pretty good. Still really sad about the burgers, though :blue:

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
So many foods.. so little time.
For one, Germany's restaurant Biergarten has the best pretzel bread dinner rolls. I could eat those all day. Seriously, they're amazing. There's also this Build-Your-Own Pasta at Port Orleans Riverside's food court that is so good. They're really basic, but I love the slushies you can get at Auntie Gravity's in Magic Kingdom and at Villain Vogue in Hollywood Studios. At Pinocchio's Village Haus there is this Italian flatbread sub for lunch that is amazing.

WDW's food is so good.

That Dole Whip tho. :D
Biergarten's beer and cheese soup with the pretzel rolls is where it's at

plunderpirate

I'm always partial to funnel cakes in liberty square, mostly because I made them lol. And dole whip.

The restaurant in Mexico is my favorite though. I love the entire thing; pyramid, food, environment.

I enjoyed the empanadas con questo from La Cantina de San Angel at the Epcot Mexico pavilion. I absolutely loved the citrus swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland. Fish and chips, funnel cake, grapefruit beer, lobster roll, and whatever else I had was also dang good!