The Fab Force 5 of MyVmk

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Hello Fellow MyVmker's!​

So tonight was one of the most fun nights I've had so far in the game, and by one of, I mean that there have been many so far! I've met such amazing and fantastic people who I can share laughs with constantly, be myself around, and tell anything to. *Just thought I'd get that out there*

So....A group of us (beginning with 5) decided to be very goofy and dress in all blue, all the same. You should know, our intentions were not to troll, and we left the situation when people did not like it, We were merely just sharing laughs together and being goofy! So the story begins, we dressed alike, entered rooms, and declared a master of whom we formed a circle around and said positive things to! Also, we built up to about 4 more people as a group that night and ended up handing out random goodies to random members (such as 1* magics, furniture that is no longer available, etc) out of the goodness of our hearts! So here I, as well as other members of the group, will post pictures capturing our first night into MyVmk as the Fab Force 5! Enjoy! And please refrain from any negative comments! Who knows, maybe you will be the next of our random selection to receive a fun goodie!

Photos Below:

This one above is from when Celluloid decided to join us

Special thanks to Fairy, Kitten, Create, Miss, Ashuri, Baby, Zachary, Guac, Bri, VMK_Celluloid, VMK_Kevin, Oscaroni, Nuggit, and Amy for joining us in the fun, or letting us have some laughs with you :D Forgive me if I had forgotten anyone! <3 (I have short formed some names as I do not have the full ingame names handy)

Feel free to post your pictures of us if you have any :D

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question...but aren't those red tanks/shoes that the girls are wearing in some of the screen shots from the High School Musical outfits (or whatever they were from)? Hard to tell in those pictures.

This sounds like fun. The Captain's Club doesn't do anything cool like this, haha. Maybe we should...

:D

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question...but aren't those red tanks/shoes that the girls are wearing in some of the screen shots from the High School Musical outfits (or whatever they were from)? Hard to tell in those pictures.

This sounds like fun. The Captain's Club doesn't do anything cool like this, haha. Maybe we should...

:D
Thank you! We had tons of fun, you should join us some time if you're around with us :) Also, yes they are, that is on Amy's character.

Miss

Tonight was so fun! It started out as something to get us away from the stress of getting keys and turned into a random act of kindness spur of the moment fun giveaway moment. I myself, gave a 1* invisibility magic to a girl who hadn't had any magic yet (yw nuggit :D) and a gas mask to a kid who has been wanting one, he said for forever! So fun to see the excitement people have. I also have some pictures, shout out to Celluloid and Amy for giving us some laughs as well :)

Little moments like these make me so happy I am able to be back on this game. Thanks for a fun night everyone. Maybe you will be the next to randomly be selected for some giveaways :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Oh this was so much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time or had this much fun in the game so far! My only wish was that those that were offended by us would have understood we meant no harm, and we were just goofing off and being silly. They called us trolls and spammers, but we just wanted to shower people in positive things and love! We just happened to be highly coordinated ;). It was so fun when we got to goof off with Amy as well! When the Amy's attacked, we had to protect our fearless leader! :p

I think my favorite part though about being in this group is that we got to make someone so happy last night, I even teared up a little about how elated she was. I hope you like your gas mask dear <3 You're a wonderful gal and a pal of the Fab Force 5!

Shout out to nuggit!

Fab Force 5 Assemble!

You can't see us! Hehe~

Who doesn't love a few cuddly bats fawning over them?

**Special thanks to VMK_Kevin for being such a good sport!**

We are highly coordinated, watch out!

A message from Host_Celluloid! Thank you, you rock too!

Host_Celluloid became an honorary member of the Fab Force 5! Special should out to "Quacamolhey!"

When the Amy's attacked!

Shout of to "Baby!", once you changed your shirt you fit right in! Welcome aboard!

**Special thanks to Amy and Host_Celluloid as well! We hope we made your night on MyVMK a little more interesting! :)

With Love,
ArianaPaiige, Fairy, Kitten, Ashuri, Create, and Miss.

Whispered

Just letting you know that this made me sleep somewhat smiling (I'm in Myth's room when ya'll were in there, begging Snow to tell Naomi to let us back in her room :p)